Calm Down-50

Kaya's POV

"Did he say why he needed me?" I asked Calum.

"He just said something happened" Calum said, I nodded, I waved to Zoe and them and we left.

When we got to the house I ran inside to see Ashton and Luke trying to calm Michael down.

"What happened?" I asked, Michael turned to us, red dye was dripping down his face.

"Oh, what happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, its never happened before and Im really scared" Michael said.

"Its okay Michael, just calm down, Im pretty sure this has happened before okay? All you need to do is calm down and clean up" I said, he nodded and Ashton lead him to the washroom to clean off the dye.

"Your so good at calming people down" Calum said putting his arm around me.

"I had to calm Nash and Lexi down a whole lot or they would have murdered each other" I chuckled then remembered, Nash didn't even remember me, I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Calum asked.

"LUKE COME HELP ME AND STOP EAVESDROPPING ON CALUM AND KAYA!" Ashton yelled, Luke laughed a little with me and Calum then left.

"Its just, I remembered Nash, he doesn't remember me at all, and just when he was becoming nicer to Lexi too" I said, resting my head on Calum's shoulder.

"He'll get his memory back eventually, we have to help him of course" Calum said, I nodded.

"I have an idea" he said, I turned to him and tilted my head.

"Whats that?" I asked.

"How about we go on a date tomorrow? Take your mind off of things and it'll be our first one" Calum said.

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled and he kissed me.

"Kaya! Can you help us?" Ashton called.

"Im coming" I said and stood up, bringing Calum with me to help Michael with his little problem.

Lexi's POV

"Really?" Matt said, his smile growing, I nodded and he hugged me.

"Thanks Lex" he whispered in my ear.

"No Matt, thank you" I said to him.

"You wanna stay out here or go inside?" He asked.

"Stay out here" I said and he nodded, I stood up and sat next to him, he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

"Remember at Magcon when you said you've never ever fallen in love before?" He asked me after a while.

"Mhmm" I said nodding.

"Well, seems Im the first one then" he said.

"Seems you're right Mr.Espinosa" I said and kissed him.

"You're very flirty for a 15 year old" he joked.

"You can't under estimate my skills" I said.

"And what if I did?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said and kissed his cheek, I stood up and skipped inside.

"You're such a tease!" He called after me.

"Im your tease" I said sitting in the living room, he picked me up and spun me around.

"Are you happy to be my tease?" He asked.

"I think I'd rather be your idiot" I giggled and he kissed my cheek, close to my lips.

"Now you're the tease" I said to him.

"Nah, I think I'd rather be your dork" he said and I giggled.

A/N:This is a pre written chapter that I wrote in my notes because Wattpad is screwing up so ya some copy and paste and ta dah!

XoxoLexi!