Couples, Couples Everywhere54

Lexi's POV

"Hey, I'm sorry again for forgetting about your birthday" I said to Cam.

"Its fine, no harm done" he said.

"Well, there is the fact that my older brother is 20! you old fart" I said, he laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna go downstairs to check on Nash, you wanna come?" He asked.

"A little later maybe" I said and he left, I sighed and sat on my bed, there was a knock on my window, Luke!

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I asked opening my window.

"I came to gave you this" he said giving me a stuffed penguin.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Since you've returned to 'hell' I decided to give you a little reminder of the outside world" he said dramatically.

"Thanks Luke" I said and hugged him.

"No problem, any messages you need me to send anyone?" he asked.

"Just tell Matt I'd love to see him soon and that I love him and tell Kaya that I'm extremely sorry" I said.

"Done and Done, see you later Lexi" he said and left, I shut my window again and looked at the penguin, I placed it on my bed.

"Hey Nash" I said quietly and sat next to him on the couch.

"Hey" he said cautiously.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Okay" he said and I nodded.

"That's good" I said.

"Yeah..." Nash said.

"Lex" Cam said quietly to me, I followed him out of the room.

"He's getting a little of his memory back" he said, I nodded.

"What's up?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Im not feeling well, Im gonna go to bed, night, happy late birthday" I said and kissed his cheek, I went up to Nash and hugged him.

"Night Nash" I said and ran upstairs, there was a note on my window.

"Come on to the roof" I read, it was signed M.E, I only knew one person with those initials, I locked my door and opened my window, I climbed up to the roof.

"Matt" I said and hugged him.

"Hey Lexi" he said and kissed me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I missed you" he said, I sighed and looked behind him and saw a blanket.

"Let's continue from were we left off" he said leading me to the blanket.

"Forever" he whispered.

"Forever" I said back to him.

"You know, that's a little cheesy" he said.

"You came up with it" I said to him, he chuckled.

"Yeah, I know, I guess I'm lame" he said, I giggled.

"You aren't lame, a little dorky but I love that about you" I said and kissed him.

Kaya's POV

"I think I should call Lexi to tell her I'm sorry" I said when Luke walked in.

"I'll tell her later, have a nice date" he said smirking and left.

"How you feeling?" asked Calum.

"Okay, better than earlier" I said and he nodded pulling me close.

"Well, that won't stop us from having the best movie date ever" he said, I smiled and kissed me.

"Cal! you'll get sick" I said.

"As long as I'm with you" he said, I sighed and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Love you Cal" I said.

"You too Kay" he said and kissed my forehead.

A/N:This is cute! I only just got wifi now and I have terrible stomachache >~<

XoxoLexi!