Bonding Time and Fights-6

Kaya's POV

"Haha really?" I said, Taylor nodded.

"Yeah, we weren't thinking and Dillon ended up spitting on the camera so yeah" he said chuckling.

"The things people do" I said giggling.

"Ya, what are you gonna do" he said shrugging, we walked in to the hotel to see Cameron and Lexi talking.

"So, can I get ur number?" Asked Taylor.

"Hmmmm, maybe" I said and he pouted.

"Alright, pass ur phone" I said and he smiled, I put my number in and then we both went upstairs past Lexi and Cam.

Lexi's POV

"So um.....don't laugh at me!" I said pouting.

"What, its funny" he said poking my cheek.

"Well, get with it bro because its practically my life" I said giggling.

"So your life is practically falling out of trees and pranking Hayes?" he questioned.

"Some what" I said winking, he laughed.

"Cam! there you are" said Nash, Cam looked to me.

"Oh, hey Nash" He said.

"What are you guys talking about?" he asked, he looked kinda pissed.

"Oh, I'm just getting to know your little sister here" said Cam, I grinned.

"Yes I am" I said.

"Oh, okay, talk to you guys later" Nash said, he walked back upstairs.

"Hey, if you wanna hang out with Nash, its fine, I really need to go check on Kaya" I said.

"Oh, okay, see ya later" he said ruffling my hair.

"Hey, Kaya" I said walking in to our room.

"Thought you were hanging out with your 'brother' "she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kaya" I said sitting on the bed.

"Its cool, whatever" she said shrugging.

"Lexi!" Nash yelled.

"What?" I said laying back on my bed.

"What is your problem" he said hitting me.

"Ow! Nash! Im not the one with a problem, you are, whats your problem!?" I said, I stood up and pushed him, he hit the wall.

"Wanna know my problem? my problem is you! you're spending more time with Cameron then I am" he said.

"Oh so your jealous of a freak are ya? don't worry, I won't steal your friend! I can barely make my own" I said.

"Oh so you admit it, you are a freak" he said.

"I'm not admitting anything bastard" I said, he was all in my face, that little demon.

"Nash! Lexi!" said Matt, Matt held me back.

"Whats up with you two?" asked Carter, he was holding Nash back.

"I'm not the one you should be asking that to, ask Mr. Blue Eyed Big Shot" I said, straining to face Nash.

"Hey, at least I have blue eyes" he said smirking.

"Your blue and brown eyed put downs are getting weak" I spat.

"Well at least I belong in my family! maybe...maybe your adopted" he said, I clenched my fists.

"Maybe your stupid" I said quietly, my voice quivered, Matt hugged me.

"Just because I don't belong" I said in to Matt's shoulder, he rubbed my back.

"Kaya?" said Cam walking in, Kaya ran to him and they walked out of the room.

"I think you guys have enough Grier drama" I said, Matt put his arm around me and lead me out of the room.

"I think you've had enough of your brother" he said as we walked in to his room.

A/N:Hey, I kinda like that fight scene tbh

Hope u guys like this chapter and lets hope I put this in the right story 😂😂 I'd laugh if I didn't.

STAY FRANTASTIC!

I love you all!

XoxoLexi!

Oh! Taylor and the boys are hanging out! #NashTextTaylor 😂😂😂😂

And leave Matt alone, he needs to spend time with his friends.