Boy Problems Be Gone-44

Lexi's POV

I looked to Kian, he sighed.

"I don't feel the spark" was all he said.

"What?" I said.

"I thought I really loved you, but the spark just isn't there" he said.

"Yeah, I hope we can still be friends" I said.

"Not just friends, best friends, okay?" he said, I smiled and nodded.

"So, who is this other guy?" he asked.

"Matt" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, that one night, I remember" he said and I nodded.

"I'm gonna talk to him" I said.

"But its gonna rain" he said.

"I'd risk that, I love Matt, and I can't live with him being upset with me, plus Ricky's filming, JC's on a date and you'd sure as hell not drive me there" I said and opened the window.

"See you later Kian" I said and jumped down, I ran to the sidewalk before pulling out my phone.

"Carter, where is your and Matt's apartment?"

Kaya's POV

"I'm awesome too" I said.

"Exactly!" he said and I laughed.

"What am I gonna do tho Luke"

"Who do you love more?" he asked as we pulled up to the driveway.

"Calum makes me feel so special, and I don't think this long distance thing would work for me and Shawn" I said.

"Then, lets go tell Shawn!" He said.

"Wait, he's right there" I said, he was standing at the front door.

"How did he- Nash" I said remembering I told Nash where we moved to.

"Shawn!" I said exiting the car.

"Kaya" he said and hugged me.

"Hey boy" I said.

"I'm gonna go inside" Luke said and left us outside.

"Hey, so my sister is also with me, I left her with Austin, I'm really sorry and all, I want to make it up to you" he said, I looked up at the sky.

"It looks like it might rain, let's go inside" I said and he nodded.

"So what do do you say Kaya? you give me another chance?" he asked, I sighed.

"Listen Shawn, I love you and all but Calum makes me feel so special, maybe we can still be friends? im sorry for putting you through the trouble of having to fly here to have me say this to you" I said

"Of course we can still be friends, thank you for being honest with me Kay" he said and hugged me.

"Its started raining, why don't you stay here until it stops" I said and he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good, I'll just call Austin, I don't trust Aaliyah alone with him" he said and left.

"Calum?" I said, he walked over.

"Yeah?" he said and I kissed him.

Lexi's POV

F**k it started to rain, I ran faster, their apartment was a little far but I had to apologize to Matt.

I was soaked by the time I got there, my hands were cold and shaking, I knocked on the door.

"Lexi!" Matt said and let me in.

"H-Hey" I said.

"Where you out in the rain?" he asked, I nodded.

"N-No one could d-drive me here and I needed to t-talk to you" I said, he hugged me.

"Come on, you need to dry off first" he said, I nodded, he lead my to their washroom and passed me a towel and some extra clothes.

"I'll talk to you when your done okay?" he said and I nodded, I dried myself off and got dressed in Matt's clothes, I guessed they were Matt's, I remember he wore this sweater on the day we met.

"Hey" I said.

"Put your clothes in the wash" Carter said, I nodded and he lead me to the wash.

"Do you know where Matt's room is?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"End of the hall" Carter said, I paused before walking to Matt's room.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier, you just surprised me is all" I said to him, he gave me a smile.

"Its alright, don't worry about it" he said and I smiled.

"Matt?" I said walking in to his room, he let out an exaggerated sigh and turned around in his desk chair.

"Yes?" he said

"I'm sorry about ditching you today, I realized today that I loved you, I don't expect you to automatically forgive me and all but I really love you loads, the thing with Kian was just a thing, I thought Kian was drunk and asked me, and me being me, I said yes, playing along with him, but he asked me the next day and I'm not good at saying no so I said yes and I spent the whole say with Luke and-" he walked up to me and kissed me.

"I forgive you, you are an idiot, but I love you" he said.

"Did you just call me an idiot?" I gasped, he smirked.

"Yes, your my idiot" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Then your my dork" I said.

A/N:Yay! happily ever after!

#supercarter

Lol

XoxLexi!