Miss Movin On???-66

Lexi's POV

"L-Lex?" Matt said.

"I'm sorry Matt" I said and shut the window.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked, I was facing the window, I saw Matt standing there, staring at us and then he walked off, I saw him wipe at his face, I guess there must have been tears.

"I feel terrible Luke" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know you must but he shouldn't have doubted you" he said and kissed my forehead, I nodded.

"But all this is so frustrating you know?" I said.

"Maybe, you should take a break from it all" he said.

"Tell me how" I said interested.

"Live a little....how would you like it if.....we went skydiving?" he asked.

"Omg that would be so cool" I said.

"So you're game on that?" he asked.

"Totally" I said and he smiled.

Jack's POV

"Hey Matt" I said, he gave me a fake smile, I could tell 100% that it was fake.

"Are you okay man?" I asked.

"I guess" he said quietly.

"What happened?" asked Cameron.

"I screwed up big time, I should have never let her go" he muttered.

"What did you do to Lexi?" Cameron asked.

"I broke it off because I thought she was cheating on me with Jack, I didn't know it was before and now, now she's with Luke" he said slumping in to the seat next to Nash.

"She's with Luke?" I asked, Nash and Cam looked at me, Matt nodded.

"I should have never cheated on her, then none of this would have happened, she would have still been mine" I said.

"You cheated on Lexi?!" Cameron said.

"Yeah, and then told her I didn't care about her" I muttered.

"What?!" Cam said about to attack me, Nash and Calum held him back.

"Yup, I really loved her though and I could tell she loved me more then I knew" I said, ignoring the fact that Cam was going to kill me if I wasn't careful.

"She loved me too" Matt said

"But things are different now"

"I guess she's moved on"

"Oh Miss Movin' On" I sang quietly.

A/N:Sorry its short, I would make it longer but yeah

XoxoLexi!

I feel like my chapters are lacking effort, I swear I put all the thought in to these chapters, maybe that's why they're short because I detail it to much and then just have a couple of sentences.