-70

Lexi's POV

"Shawn, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Kay, come here" he said and a girl with orangish hair stepped in to my apartment.

"Wait, Kaya, ohmygod" I said and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Oh my god Kaya I missed you so much" I said.

"Wait.....Kaya is Haley Williams from Paramore?" Michael said, clearly confused that his idol was Kaya.

"Yup I am" Kaya said her arm around me.

"Hey Kaya" Calum said awkwardly and hugged her, I moved out of the way, glancing at Ashton, who looked just as awkward as Calum sounded.

"Hey Cal" she said when he let go of her.

"Hey what about me?" Ashton said and hugged her awkwardly, I couldn't help but laugh at Calum and Ashton's awkwardness.

"What's so funny young one?" asked Calum, I shook my head still laughing.

"KAYA! I MISSED YOU!!" Luke said pushing Ashton away, I laughed and so did Kaya as he spun her around.

"I missed you too Luke" she said, when he put her down I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't think I could spend another birthday without you" I said to her.

"I'm sorry for not replying to any of you" she said.

"No harm done" I shrugged.

"We should celebrate this with a group hug then we can all catch up" said Michael.

"Before anything, nice orange hair Mikey" said Kaya.

"Thanks, we're twinning now!" he said, I laughed and we all hugged.

"Selfie in 3...2...1!!" I said pulling out my phone as we all tried to squeeze in to the picture.

"To Kaya's return!" said Shawn and we all cheered while Kaya stood there, the biggest grin on her face.

Matt's POV

My phone beeped telling me Lexi tweeted something, I turn on her notifs.....its not weird at all.

(A/N:Actually weird tbh but its for the story lolol)

@LexiThePenguin:Reunited with this one and the gang!

There was a picture of Lexi, Shawn, the 5sos boys and Kaya.

They all looked so different, Calum had a little blonde, Kaya and Michael had orange hair, but who caught my eye was Lexi, her dark brown hair was ombre, her eyes had a sparkle in them that showed she was happy, it made my heart ache.

@TheMattEspinosa: Heartbreak girl

I just tweeted it, no questions asked, I looked through the replies to see if someone would get it, someone did.

@MattyCatty: DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT AFTER LEXI TWEETED THAT PICTURE MATT TWEETED THIS?! I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE TO NOTICE?!?

I sighed and put away my phone, I missed Lexi, I missed her so much but did she care? I don't even know anymore.

A/N: I LITERALLY LOVE THE GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO OMG THE PART WITH THE MUGSHOTS AND THE BOYS OMG AFKAOSMJROSJDNOSOSNFIKDN

If u noticed, yes my name on wattpad is now _ESPINOSA_DALLAS_ lol my background pic is Cam and my prof is Matt yup yup yup

I think I'll keep that username for longer idk I like it.

And Kian missing, I was being stupid and actually believed it...for like a couple of seconds until I texted Kaya and she told me all the logical things, Im gonna play along anyway and pretend they don't know where he is for the hell of it.

XoxoLexi!

Love u Maylor Nation!