Taking The Blame-22

Lexi's POV

I heard yelling, sh*t, Kaya was caught, I stood up and walked over to her room.

"Kaya! what the hell where you thinking?! dyeing your hair pink" said Cam.

"Not thinking at all, why would you do that Kay?" asked Nash, we made eye contact, I had to do something.

"Don't worry" I mouthed, she pursed her lips, I ran back to my room, grabbed a sweater and went out the window, to the roof, I sat up there, hopefully, Kaya plays along with this, this was basically my fault.

Kaya's POV

"Why are you yelling at me?! where is Lexi right now huh? did you think of that?" I asked, they looked to each other.

"We are not done yet Kaya" said Nash, and they ran to Lexi's room, I pulled out my phone.

"Lex, where are you?" I hissed.

"On the roof, don't worry, what are they doing?" she asked.

"Looking through your room" I said.

"Okay, I'm going back in, wish me luck" she said and hung up.

Lexi's POV

"Sh*t" I muttered going through my window, they were both standing there, acting skills, don't fail me now.

"Where the hell did you go?" asked Cam angrily.

"Um, uh" I said, Cam put his hand on my arm roughly and pulled me to Kaya's room, I looked to her, her eyes saying sorry, but she had nothing to apologize for.

"Where were you two heading?" Cam asked, I held the part of my arm he grabbed, it was throbbing slightly.

"None of your business" I snapped.

"Its completely our business" said Nash.

"Just because we're 15" I said, Cam stepped forward and I scoot back.

"Exactly, the two of you are 15!" said Cam.

"What if I told you I was just on the roof huh?" I said.

"What were you doing on the roof?" asked Nash.

"I was just laying there okay? jesus, calm your tits" I said.

"And what about you?" they asked Kaya.

"Might as well tell the truth, I-" I cut her off.

"I helped her sneak out, she didn't want to, but I told her we wouldn't get caught" I said.

"Of course, just like at home" said Nash.

"I'm a bad person okay?! I don't know why Cam would want me as a sister, punish me however you want, this is my fault, not Kaya's" I said.

"Okay, no talking to Matt and Carter, Carter is to much of a bad influence on you" said Cam, my jaw dropped.

"What?!" I said, my voice squeaking.

"You said 'however we want' and we choose that" said Nash.

"Fine, a punishment is a punishment" I said and walked out of the room, tears in my eyes, but before I left I turned to Kaya.

"Don't say anything" I mouthed and ran out of the room and back to the roof.

A/N: Is This good or do you not like it?

I'm just out of ideas for this one chapter, other ones will be better, I promise!

XoxoLexi/LukeTheFlukeHemmings

A/N:Not his superhero name but it has a nice ring to it.