Fights-63

Kaya POV

I looked at Shawn sighing.maybe,I was being desperate and I mean I just broke up with Calum.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to just be alone for a second.

That's when I heard a loud noise. I ran out and Shawn and Calum were fighting on the ground. Taylor was nowhere to be seen and Ashton was just standing there.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled getting in between they both stood up.

"I came to apologize." calum said.

"Just because I got back together with someone you want me back." I crossed my arms.

He sighed looking down.

"Kaya I'm-" shawn started.

I looked over at Ashton he had this pained look in his eyes. I winked and looked back over cutting Shawn off.

"I'm sorry." I was now crying because of the lie I was about to tell them that would kill our friendships.

"I cheated on you both with Ashton." I lied. I walked over and kissed Ashton on the lips,and the thing I least expected happened,there were sparks.

"I have to go now. Ashton." I said. He nodded and took out his keys. Both Calum and Shawn stood there angry as Ashton walked me to the car.

"Why'd you say that?" He had this look he gave me..I don't know what I'd call it.

"I-I can't hurt them both." I shook my head as he started driving.

"Want me to take you to Lexi's?"

"Yes please." I said.

"Can I quote song lyrics right now?" He asked.

"What?" I was confused.

"You'll never get over him getting over you and you end up crying and I end up lying cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do and when the phone call finally ends say thanks for being a friend and im stuck in the friend zone.." Ashton sang the whole song.

That's when I realized the look in ashton's eyes...he likes me?

Lexi P.O.V.

"Matt I-" i still loved him even after he ran away.

"I-Kaya told me what happened." He said.

I stood up and looked back at Kian.

"Don't make me make this decision again." I sighed.

"Well you belong with me." Kian said.

"No I'm her boyfriend." Matt said then I realized something.

Kaya was the only one who knew about Jack and I. Kian had to have planned on getting her drunk and when she did get drunk she confessed it. Kian could've easily gotten the picture from my mom or anything if he took drunk Kaya's phone.

I looked at Kian..how could he do this.

"Lets go matt." I took his hand and we left as someone pulled up.

Kaya and Ashton?

________________

Filler chapter :)

Hope its okay

Maybe lexi will update mrs all american today too

-Kaya