Explanations -16

Lexi's POV

"Cam! I am going to fall omfg!" I yelled, people started staring at us.

"Trust me, I won't let that happen" he said laughing.

"Hey Sierra" Cam and Kaya said, I got off of Cam and stood awkwardly next to Nash.

"Hey guys, so are these the Grier's?" Sierra asked motioning to us.

"Yup" said Kaya.

"Well, okay" she said and walked over to me.

"Hi I'm Lexi" I said waving.

"I'm Sierra, nice to meet you" she said, she looked from me to Nash.

"Anyone ever say you guys don't look alike?" she said.

"All the time" said Nash.

"Thanks Nash" I said rolling my eyes.

"Its true ain't it?" he said, I sighed and nodded.

"Yup, wish you didn't have to be so harsh about it" I said.

"Well I'm sorry that the truth hurts" he said.

"Okay, lets just go, come on, in to the car" said Sierra.

"You two are not sitting next to each other" Kaya sat in between us and Cam sat passenger seat.

"Do they fight all the time?" asked Sierra, I looked to Kaya, she smirked.

"Oh all the time is underestimating their hatred for each other" said Cam.

"They really, really don't get along" said Kaya.

"You guys are acting like we're not here" I said pouting, Sierra laughed.

"Sorry" she said, it felt so good to talk to Sierra.

"Nah, its cool, I'm just playing" I said.

"Okay" Sierra said chuckling, I was bored so I started pulling funny faces in the rearview mirror.

"I see you Lexi" Sierra said chuckling, Cam was laughing, I shrugged and continued, Nash hit me.

"Act your age" said Nash.

"Ow!" I said and glared at him.

"How come you don't act your age at times?" I asked.

"Because that is me! this isn't like you at all" Nash said.

"Well, Carter and Matt make me see the real me, not one you created, I'm not the perfect blue eyed sister you wanted okay?" I snapped at him.

"Well Kaya technically is my real sister" he said coldly.

"Stop it guys!" said Kaya, I sighed and looked out the window.

"We're here" said Sierra, I exited the car and stood next to Cam.

"You okay?" he asked, I sighed and nodded.

"Hey Nash?" I said, he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sick of fighting okay? tease me all you want, I'm not taking the bait" I said and walked over to Kaya.

"Lets go inside so you can meet mom and dad" she said excitedly, I laughed and we walked inside.

"Mom, Dad, this is Lexi, she's a friend" she said, I waved to them.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Dallas" I said.

"Nice to meet you Lexi" said Mr. Dallas, Mrs. Dallas walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you Elizabeth's daughter?" she asked, I looked to Kaya, she gave me a thumbs up and I nodded.

"Yes I am" I said.

"Okay, well I need to explain some things to you, and Kaya too" she said, we all sat in the living room, soon enough, Cam, Nash and Sierra joined us.

"Okay, so, since the 4 of you met, have you been questioning things?" she asked.

"It was Lexi's theory" said Cam, I nodded.

"I looked like Cam, Kaya looked like Nash, it was just a random thought" I said and Mrs. Dallas nodded.

"Well, I think your theory might be correct" said Mrs. Dallas, I turned to Kaya.

"How so?" I asked.

"I met Elizabeth when we were both in the room waiting to see the two of you" Mrs. Dallas said, I listened intently to her.

"When they brought you two in, a couple things were questioned 'Why are her eyes blue?' 'why are her eyes brown?' but we didn't think much about the eye colour" she said.

"So...my little thought was right?" I asked and Mrs. Dallas nodded, Kaya frowned a little.

"Yes, Lexi, your our daughter" Mrs. Dallas said.

"Wow....." I said, Sierra smiled at me.

"2 sisters! that's something" Sierra said, Kaya smiled at how Sierra said 2, maybe she thought that they would think of her differently.

"So, its official, I'm a Dallas?" I asked and Mrs. Dallas hugged me nodding.

A/N:I don't know what to think of this chapter, but I know Kaya will write a better one.

If you read on my personal, you might know my story Who? well its very very close to ending.

Who will Riley end up with?

Cam

Or

Matt

???

Decisions Decisions!

Stay Fabulous!

I love you all!

XoxoLexi!