2.19: All Hail

You should see me in a crown

I'm gonna run this nothing town

Watch me make 'em bow

One by one by, one

One by one by

-Billie Eilish

.

.

.

Although Vera didn't want to leave Crimson Moon Pack, she had to because wanted to be with Draconis and help him remember her. Vera packed with tears in her eyes, she might not have known the member of her pack for a long time but she loves them because they treat her like a family and respect and admiration for overcoming what she went through even though she is an omega. They saved her when she had nobody and helped her to get to where she is right now. Without them she is not whole but she knows that they will always be her family; and family is always and will always be in your heart.

It took a long time for the royal family along with Vera to leave because every pack member in Crimson Pack wanted to say their goodbye to Vera before she left with her mate. It got tearful when it was time for Penelope to say goodbye. She was unwilling and sorrow to say goodbye to the one person that protected her and behaved almost like a mother to her; the only person she was close to. Alpha  Aidaen tried to hide that he was distressed that Vera was no longer in his pack where he can protect and defend her against almost anything. Beta Mason and his mate Allysia were both in tears while trying their best to comfort each other. Arisa was in a dilemma. Although she was dejected that Vera was going away from the pack, she was ecstatic that her brother found happiness in one of her friends as a result the emotions her face was stuck between happiness and distress like a woman marrying her daughter off.

Vera and the royal family finally made it to the the royal pack, Night Howlers, at night as a result they all went to bed with complex emotions. Vera woke up the next morning in Draconis' arms. She climbed on top of him to steal a kiss only for Draconis to wake up and flip them around making Vera be underneath Draconis who covered her whole face and nape with kisses. Breakfast was a whole other affair. Draconis decided that they should have breakfast in bed, which meant Vera got feed and stuffed like a hamster. Vera and Draconis spent the entire day coped in each others arms. Odyssey knocked on the door bearing news that Draconis has been waiting to hear.

"The venue to ready for you to present your mate to the pack members and well as her joining the pack tonight if she wishes to do so."

Draconis turned around to ask Vera what her opinion on the news was only to face to face with Vera who was nodding with enthusiasm.

"We will be there in an hour if you would not mind hold off all the nosy people for me." Draconis replied to his father, Odyssey who was laughing with abandon. Odyssey just walked away while shaking his head.

"Who are the nosy people? Your pack members, friends,... who?" Vera bombarded Draconis with questions as he closed the door.

"The nosy people are my beta, Emilla Emilson, delta, Coddy Dawlson, and gamma, Ellison Richwood. I personally want nothing more than to make the kiss the flo-"