1.10 Weak

But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

Boy, oh boy I love it when I fall for that

I'm weak

- AJR

Shi He made her way to Momo's cafe on the morning of the charity ball with Baobao keeping tabs on her. She arrived and sat down while playing with the locks of her hair and smiling about how she is going to ruin Yi Chen tonight.

???: Are you the Miss who called us yesterday

Shi He: Yes and you are the people I contacted right?

DJ: Eh! What is a young lady like you making a deal with us?

Shi He: We did not come here to decide how young I am! I want a job done I will pay you as much as you want as long as you get it done. So, you in or you out?!

DJ: Feisty, I like it. We are in as long as we like the amount so how does $10,000,000 sound to you? Or better yet you can pay with your body. He said to Shi He while licking his lips.

Shi He: You pig! Don't worry I will pay you the amount and I want you to rape my elder sister and post the pictures and videos on social media. Got it?

DJ: Thank you for the opportunity it looks like my boys don't need to go to the red district tonight because we are going to have it presented on a silver platter. I, unfortunately, won't be there.

Shi He and DJ discussed where to send Yi Chen for her to get raped at, what they should do afterward, and how they should leave Yi Chen's body on the bed. After the discussion, they came to a conclusion that Yi Chen will be raped in the hotel where the charity ball is being hosted, videos will be recorded while the deed is going on, and Yi Chen will be left on the bed and will be found after the gangsters shoot a bullet in the sky. Shi He was happy with the current progress and decided to go home not knowing that her every action was being watched by Yi Chen who was also making plans to counter-attack.

Yi Chen laughed a humorless laugh and said to Baobao with a lot of bitterness in her voice 'If I sit there and do nothing I will turn into someone without a burial spot but I cannot kill directly her because she is the female lead of this world but that doesn't mean I will not drive her to the point of insanity. Watch female lead as I surpass you'

The evening of the charity ball came with a blast as a lot of celebrities and high ranking members of the society were present. The Bai's were the first prominent family to arrive, their presence attracted everyone attention especially He Jiang and Ru Xian who were oozing with so much sex appeal. They both looked around seeing if their people of interest were around but they were disappointed that they were not here yet. They looked at each other and smiled. Being best friends for 15 years they know each other like the back of their hands.

The Feng's arrived with Anh Ling who was shivering from anticipation and nervousness, yes, she was ready to face her feelings for Ru Xian but that does not mean she knows how to say it for a shy person like her that alone seemed like hard work. After they arrived Yi Chen tried her best to avoid He Jiang, Anh Ling tried to postpone confessing her feelings to Ru Xian, Mr. and Mrs. Feng and Lingxin and Shi He were mingling in the crowd.

He Jiang who had had enough cornered Yi Chen away from everyone's view and asked her the question that has been pestering his mind and heart. "Why have you been avoiding me this whole week! Me confessing to you does not mean this friendship has to end. Me loving you doesn't have to burden you if you do not reciprocate or have the same feelings towards me. If you do not love me that way you could just reject me, though it would hurt I will find a way to forget you and find someone new to love when my heart is ready."

Yi Chen hearing him say he would find someone else to love broke all her defenses and she started crying and complaining. "You have no idea what I am going through! I don't know what is right or wrong anymore. I want you soo bad but I can't have you! Do you how it feels to love someone and not even get the chance to be with them forever! Helvete! I don't know if I what I am about to do is ri-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence when she felt warm smooth lips on hers, with eyes open wide she tried to resist He Jiang but gave into the kiss and even began edging him to continue by combing her fingers through his black soft ones and tugging it. They reluctantly parted when the need for air became substantial. "This is my answer to you, I don't care if I only get your love for a minute, although I would love to have it forever, it wouldn't matter because I get to be with you"

With that, He Jiang left a stunned and panting Yi Chen who was surprised by He Jiang's outburst.

Baobao: [Chen'er, why don't you give him a chance?]

'Baobao, I'm weak. I can't help but keep falling for him. What do I do? How do I make it stop beating for him? I want him to find someone else but I also hate that idea. I am such a terrible person'

Baobao: [Chen'er, do not let this opportunity pass or else you will regret it for the rest of your life] Like I did

At that moment Yi Chen saw Shi He approach her with a champagne glass with one of her coy expressions on her face. 'So the party has begun.' "Elder sister Yi Chen, I will like to make a toast to you..."

.

.

.

Helvete- Hell. That's how it is said in Swedish.

Hello, my lovelies, I am sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoy reading it. Do you think Yi Chen will accept the drink, will she reject it or will she just ignore Shi He? Comment anything you think might happen. And don't forget to vote. Spasibo.