1.21 Without You!

"Forever," He said

"Forever," I replied 

But now "forever" isn't as long

Because I am gone "forever"

Disappeared into a batch of data

Right before my lover.

-Feng Yi Chen

.

.

.

After the wedding ended with all the cahoots and cheers of everyone, He Jiang led Yi personal jet while Ru Xian man-handled Anh Ling to his personal yacht. 

"He Jiang where are we going?" Yi Chen asked while hooking her hand around his neck to secure her weight. "Try darling and I will think about telling you" He Jiang cheekily replied while stealing a kiss from Yi Chen. "D-dar... I-I... darlingwherearewegoing?" Yi Chen said in a rush and buried her face in He Jiang's hallow neck. "Try that again darling I couldn't hear you," He Jiang said while trying to keep his laughter at bay. "Darling, where are we going?" Yi Chen said while trying her best to hide the blush creeping up her face. "We are going to an island named Saco do Mamangua, in Rio de Janiero which is in Brazil" 

"What?..." Was all Yi Chen or should I say the newlywed Mrs. Bai could say before she was whisked away by her husband, He Jiang to a place where no one would destroy the unending lovemaking. Ah Chen thought he was at the better end of the stick based on Yi Chen's situation only to realize he was going to an island called St. Lucia in the Eastern Carribean. 

On the night of the honeymoon, both brides felt like they were about to break from receiving too much pleasure. Anh Ling woke up the next morning unable to move her waist because a certain beast couldn't restrain himself but if Anh Ling taught he was worse she would cry if he saw Yi Chen a day after the honeymoon night. Yi Chen could not move because she was given pleasure to the point where she could no longer recognize herself when given a mirror. She had multiple hickeys all over her body, ones that could be covered and ones that will show no matter the amount of makeup you use. Fortunately, our family's He Jiang knew this and happily prepared breakfast in bed for Yi Chen placating her a little.

During the time of the honeymoon, all Yi Chen and He Jiang, as well as Anh Ling and Ru Xian, did was 'Wake up. Eat. Have sex' in a consecutive order putting Edward and Bella to shame, but once on a blue moon, they would go out to eat and explore their surroundings. 

Very soon the honeymoon was over and the pair of couples had to return and everything returned to normal if that includes Ru Xian and He Jiang becoming neighbors because they didn't want their wives to be visiting each other out of the sights and of course this made Anh Ling and Yi Chen both annoyed and thrilled by their husbands possessiveness. And of course, let's not forget the Madams, Bai and Feng, who pestering Yi Chen for grandchildren, then yes it was completely normal.

This went on for a long time before one day during their visits to Yi Chen fainted. Luckily Anh Ling, Ru Xian, and He Jiang were there so they were able to help send Yi Chen to the hospital. He Jiang immediately called for an ambulance while preparing a team of qualified doctors to meet them at the hospital. Once they arrived Yi Chen was checked by the doctors they found an astounding discovery that was about to shake He Jiang's world.