1.11 Confident

I used to hold my freak back

Now I'm letting go

I make my own choice

Bitch, I run this show

So leave the lights on

- Demi Lovato

Yi Chen looked at Shi He for a minute and accepted the glass of champagne she gave to her. Yi Chen looked her face and gave a self-deprecating smile, tilted the cup towards her lips and poured the champagne on the floor. Everyone at the venue was surprised about her actions and some looked at her with gaping mouths.

"Why... why did elder sister Yi Chen do that?" Shi He inwardly gritted her teeth and asked Yi Chen while acting as if Yi Chen had bullied her. Yi Chen looked at her aloofly and did not respond. Lingxin, Shi He's knight in shining armor, came to her rescue.

"Why are you being mean to your younger sister? Is it because I choose her over you? Then be mean to me not your sister just because I love her!"

Yi Chen watched them with apathetic eyes while rumors spread through the crowd like wildfire. She didn't talk or make a sound she watched them like they were talking about someone else and she was just a spectator. Shi He seeing that she has not ruined Yi Chen like she planned decided to use sympathy to push the crowd into being on her side.

"Elder sister Yi Chen I'm sorry I made Lingxin fall in love with me but I really really didn't know that you were in a relationship with him. I am sorry!" With that Shi He broke into a full out cry and leaned on Lingxin for support.

"Really such a wicked elder sister! She should at least know her place!"

"Such disappointment! A beauty outside and an ugly person inside!"

"I wish I could cover my eyes from such vileness"

"Me too, my friend, me too"

With murmurs rising Yi Chen decided to stop this two-people drama.

"Are you done?" Yi Chen asked calmly while looking at both Shi He and Lingxin. Everyone was angry at her audacity, even the favorable ratings of her parents and the Bai couple came down. Yi Chen continued 

"I want to ask sister one question, did you hear me say I poured the drink on the floor for the reasons you stated?! If you really wanted to know the reason for me pouring the drink on the floor you could have just asked instead of jumping into conclusions." Yi Chen finished her statement with a tilt of her head. Her answer made people doubt the real reasons for the "Ice Queen's" actions. 

(Author-sama: "Ice Queen" is the name everyone calls Yi Chen because of her former lack of expression(face paralysis). And she is savage!)

"Then what are your reasons elder sister?" Shi He asked while gnashing her teeth but no one noticed because they were curious to know why, well except for He Jiang. Yi Chen then asked one of the celebrities if she could use her dog to show them something, the celebrity being curious agreed wearily. Yi Chen then beckoned a bichon frise which belonged to one of the celebrities towards her. The dog went to Yi Chen and he allowed her to pet him, everyone noticed how the calm dog started panting and whimpering after he licked the floor. He turned his belly upward and started rubbing his body against Yi Chen hoping for some friction. Everyone noticed how the once calm dog turned into a dog in heat. One single shot through their heads 'The drink was drugged! but by who?' was the question playing on their minds. Over a thousand gazes fell on Shi He's body, who was surprised at the current situation.