Arc 3.5: Are you ready for it?

For this chapter "I love you" is comments from people on the streaming site. Please enjoy!

.

.

.

"Are you ready Dahlia?"

"Shoot!"

"What are your plans, in terms of you either joining another entertainment agency or are you going to make your own? This was the most popular question that was asked by the masses."

I am going to be independent for the time being since I am against making my own entertainment agency because I don't want to be tied down by management. I am still looking into going to other entertainment agencies, not going to mention any names, but so far I am not interested in what they have to offer."

"Okay, the next question is how are you going to go about Ivy Sage accusations against you?"

"Simple, as I said before I have already filed for defamation charges against them with the amount of 10 million quipas as reparation due to not being able to work while she run rampant accusing me of things I did not do. I also filed an emotional and physical distress charges against Ivy Sage in the amount of 5 million quipas as reparation for that as well."

" Damn" 

"Glad that's not me!" 

"What a savage!" 

"Ivy finna be broke" 

"Hot damn" 

"I don't feel bad for her, that's what she gets after leading us all along trying to screw Dahlia over" 

"Chanchan was right Dahlia is cutthroat." 

"Okay, calm down people, how do you fell about, your ex, Damian Brown in a relationship with Olivia White after he broke up with you during the time when the scandal with Ivy Sage blew out of proportion, a vulnerable time for you?"

"We split up amicably so I am okay with that..." I lean close to the camera and continue.

"Is that what you thought I would say? He was a jerk for that, that I will never forget about but that was a quick move on into another relationship. It was like they had been dating while we were in a relationship. It's like Olivia was waiting for her chance to announce their relationship and my scandal helped them out."

"Wow, that kinda makes sense" "Just got goosebumps all over" 

"Shiaa" 

"Merde that's cold" 

"Poor Dal" 

"Omo!" 

"I had a feeling! That's why I stopped following that jerk and that bitch's work."

I continue calmly. "I am not one to shame another woman for her ambition, after all we have to support each other as women in this industry, but it's a shame that she would pick up a used good with a character deficit."

"Damn! That burns" 

"Shame her!" 

"She needs to be shamed" 

"Shame shame shame on her" 

"Shame her and him!" 

"Only Dahlia can elegantly insult someone" 

"Ikr"

"She could have picked up anyone else as her boyfriend and thrived, but no, she wants someone who could potentially stab her in the back. I wonder how she sleeps at night."