2.6: Not Yet?

Are you kidding?!

You are the Moon Goddess

  Hahaha... come here you deserve 

Some ass whupping.

- Vera Ope Vanclaeran

.

.

.

Alita voice will be in italics.

.

Silent night~... Holy night~... All is calm~... All is bright~... But why do I feel like I'm burning up~... Why does my heart bleed so much~... Die in many pieces~... Die in many pieces~

'Is that supposed to help because it is then you are failing at that job'

'At least I tried what did you do, Alita? So much for taking the left road. Now what we will be taking is the death road'

'I know. I am sorry it all my fault that we are here. Where are we anyway?'

'I don't know I thought you knew'

'Well, I am clueless as you are human.'

"Come, my child, 

Come to your creator

Come and let me ease all your suffering. 

For I am the Moon Goddess,

The protector of those who shift in tune with the full moon

I call unto you my child, 

Come forthwith bravery 

With purity 

With vigilance

And a heart of gold"

'Should we-'

'Yes, let's go in the direction of the voice. I feel a strong connection to it' 

 Vera headed to the direction of the voice with Alita's help. She appeared in front of a scene that appalled her. A woman wearing traditional Chinese clothes with pastel colors was sitting in front of xiangqi* while fanning herself with a folding fan. She was covered in senbonzakura* surrounding her making her look ethereal.

"I see you have arrived. I have been waiting for you. Come on, have a seat" She said while moving a piece on the xiangqi*.

"Emm... excuse me but who are you?" Vera asked while heading toward the seat provided for her.

"Oh~ me? I am the Moon Goddess and creator of the world that you are in. I know you are not from this world but from another because your soul sense is different. Neither the less, welcome to my humble abode." The Moon Goddess said while taking a sip of her sake*.

" The Moon Goddess said while taking a sip of her sake*