1.14 Losing You

I wish I could turn back time

The time to turn when you were still

Smiling at me, laughing at my playfulness,

Making your eyes follow my every movement

But, but YOU ARE NOT HERE

I need you I want you

Please don't leave me!

- Yi Chen

This chapter contains emotional scenes read at own risk! - Author-sama

After Shi He called Xu, she tried contacting Lingxin but she couldn't so she decided to settle for an apartment for the night to think about a way to convince Lingxin and getting back together with him. Unbeknownst to her, Yi Chen has been listening to her conversation with Xu, courtesy to Baobao, and decided to act oblivious and get herself kidnapped. Xu promised to take care of Yi Chen and as a man of his word he followed through with it except he didn't see the consequences that came along with his actions... yet.

Yi Chen was having her usual exercise when she felt like someone was watching her, she immediately noticed Baobao while acting oblivious. Baobao then told her that it was just Xu's men who were just here to kidnap her, she immediately relaxed but was attentive to her surroundings. One of Xu's men come behind her and put his hand on her mouth and pressed her pressure point on her neck.

Yi Chen woke up to feel her hand and feet bound to something but before she could come to her senses she heard someone say "Ahh! So you are the slut that has been bothering my Shishi, it's such a shame. You are such a beauty I could have added you to my harem if you didn't get on my Shishi's nerves and made her cry." 

(Author-sama: Unimportant character of this script do you no longer value your life! If so, then... you are on the right path to destruction)

'Baobao! why didn't you tell me they practiced martial arts to such extents! Now I have to find a way to get out of here!'

Baobao: [Wuu... Host is bullying baobao gain... you didn't ask Host, that is why I thought you didn't want to know... baobao is innocent... wuu...]

'Well... next time be sure to tel- No! there will be no next time. But, always remember to give me all information of any character we come across ok baobao'

Baobao: [Okay! But Chen'er... how are we going to get out of here?]

'...'

Somewhere else...

"Boss... Lady Boss got k-kidnapped" the shadow bodyguard that He Jiang assigned to Yi Chen said while bowing his head like this was the end of his life. "How did this happen?! Find out who took her and tell right this instant or the walls will be painted with the blood of you and your family!" The shadow guard, Liu Bi, who was assigned to Yi Chen was shaking like a leave in an autumn wind.

He Jiang: "So who kidnapped her?"

Shadow guard Liu: "It was Xu Cong, who is the only child of the Cong family. Apparently, Miss Feng Shi He, contacted him and asked him to deal with our Lady Boss"

If at first He Jiang was angry well, now he was seething promising to payback every suffering his love goes through by thousand folds. (Author-sama: Why female lead? Why dig a grave for yourself) Seething He Jiang rounded all his people and ordered shadow guard Liu to lead them to Yi Chen's current destination while promising him of his punishment that was yet to come.