1.19 Your Next

There's no escape

I can't wait

I need a hit

Baby, give me it

You're dangerous

I'm loving it  

-Britney Spears (Although, I personally like Barden Bella's Version)

This is another smut scene! R rated! Read at your own risk. I will recap you if you don't.

.

.

.

While Yi Chen and He Jiang were having the f*ck of their life, Anh Ling was cornered in by Ru Xian in his house. Anh Ling looked into Ru Xian's lust filled eyes and whimpered knowing that she was going to have her flowers plucked tonight. 

"A-Ling... A-Ling ah~... my sweet baby... see what you did to me" Ru Xian whispered into Anh Ling's ears while pressing his hardened length against Anh Ling's hips. 

Anh Ling tried to stop Ru Xian, not because she was against the whole idea of then connecting, but rather, of how sore she will be the next morning. Ru Xian stopped pressing against Anh Ling and looked at her straight in the eyes and said "I am giving you a chance now if you don't want to do it now tell me and I will stop and we will both go to sleep but, you do not say anything and I start having my way with you... I WILL NOT STOP. So now tell me do you want this or not?" 

Anh Ling did not answer making Ru Xian think that she was going to have to take a cold shower today but, as he unwrapped his hands around Anh Ling's hips and was about to proceed with his planning involving a cold shower, Anh Ling for the first time in her life decided to be bold and kissed Ru Xian on the lips, surprising both Ru Xian and Baobao, who was recording them to add to his collection. 

Ru Xian paused Anh Ling's actions and asked once again "Lingling are sure about this because I won't stop once I start. I will pound into you until you see stars I will make feel my love for you and will be smitten." 

(Author-sama and impatient baobao: Boi will you just get on with it we have not gotten all day *claps hands* chop, chop... show some smut).

Anh Ling who was impatient like Baobao, wrapped her legs around Ru Xian's waist and pressed her hips against Ru Xian, who couldn't wait to devour her.

Ru Xian walked, scratch that, run to his bedroom koala-carrying Anh Ling who was hungrily kissing him. He pushed Anh Ling on his bed and lunged at her peppering kisses on her body while leaving hickeys in his wake. By the time he was done  Anh Ling was a disoriented, naked, and blushing tomato, Ru Xian continued kissing Anh Ling's body ignoring the whimpers she heard. While Ru Xian was kissing and leaving hickeys at Anh Ling's throat his hands accidentally brushed over her pink buds making Anh Ling arch into him while moaning. "Lingling ah~ so you like that hmm..." Ru Xian proceeded to lick and suck on her pink buds making  Anh Ling moan and make all kinds of sounds that she didn't know she was capable of making.

After Ru Xian was done with Anh Ling's pink buds they were hardened and sensitive, Ru Xian blew air on them and watched  Anh Ling shiver with delight beneath him. Ru Xian continued his trail downwards to Anh Ling's stomach and kissed her belly button making her moan and wave her fingers in Ru Xian's hair. Ru Xian used his middle finger to enter Anh Ling's flower. 

"Ahhh!... hmm... so full... very full..." 

"My sweet love, this is just my middle finger, we haven't started yet so relax. You trust me right?" Ru Xian asked Anh Ling who nodded her head, not trusting herself to keep her voice down.

"Ok, then relax... relax for me baby... that's it..." With that Ru Xian slipped in his index finger and slowly pumped a whimpering  Anh Ling not forgetting to suck her pink buds. 

The combination of pleasure was too much for our family's  Anh Ling causing her to cum once again.

"D*mn Anh Ling!... I am about to enter you are you ready?" Ru Xian asked while fisting himself. "Y-yes... give it to me please..." Seeing Anh Ling seductive face and her body marked with his hickeys caused Ru Xian to enter him without delay. "Ah! So tight... relax love... I've got you..." Ah Shen relaxed and Ru Xian kept on entering him until Ah Shen was seated on him. "Too much... too full... I- I..." 

"What do you want my love tell me" Ru Xian asked Anh Ling who was now bouncing on him after the initial pain. "I want you t- Ah!" Anh Ling wasn't able to finish her sentence because Ru Xian managed yet again to find her sweet spot. "Do you like it when I hit there, huh? Do you want me to keep hitting that spot or keep going deeper?" Ru Xian asked before swooping in Anh Ling's right pink bud with his wet tongue. " Deeper... Ohh!... Go deeper..."

With Anh Ling permission went deeper and deeper until they could both feel like cumming. "Ruru... I-I..." Anh Ling started to say but Ru Xian shushed her with a kiss. "I know love... let it go" 

(Author-sama: Let it go~ Let it go~ Can't hold the cum anymore~ Here I cum~ Through my d- Baobao cut off her off by hitting the pressure point and takes more videos. *continue, continue*)

Anh Ling shuddered with pleasure as she and Ru Xian cum at the same time, before she could process anything Ru Xian flipped her over, with her flower dripping with cum and entered her in another position. This action of changing positions continued until Anh Ling fainted.

 (Author-sama: Why do you all keep fainting? Do you want Baobao to kill me because of lack of his smut collection? I don't want to die... wuu...)

.

.

.

Breaking the Fourth Wall with Baobao

Author-sama: So... do you like your new addition to your collection?

Baobao: Inadequate!

Author-sama: Emm... Excuse me?

Baobao: I said inadequate! I waited for this chapter for a long time and what do I get? A 1033 word smut scene! This is a rip off! What do you take me for?!

Author-sama: A system? *runs away with Baobao following her with a machine gun*

Baobao: Cum over here or you are going to get hurt

Author-sama: Really... a sex joke *snickers*

*Baobao shots Author-sama and hides her dead body*

.

.

.

Hello, my lovelies, Author-sama here! Sorry for the long absence but with this upcoming holiday I think you are going to get more updates. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this novel. Don't forget to vote and comment. Spasibo.