Chapter 1

Tris POV

My hands shake and a resounding shiver controls my body. I will either be factionless or stay in the place I love. In 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The board flickers into life and brodcasts the news. I almost cry with relief as I see my name - bright and bold - in first place.

Christina comes charging at me and squeezes the last breaths out of my body in the happiest hug I have ever shared in my entire life. "Omg Trissy!!!!! I am so proud of you!" She squeals and in the same manner I reply "Omg Chrissy!!!!! You are almost killing me - LET GO PLEASE!!". We laugh so hard that my ribs ache - not just from her over enthusiastic hug. And I know I have truly never been happier in my life!

I feel a strong hand on my shoulder and I instanly know it's Tobias so I can't help but break out into a rediculous grin. Whipping right round so I can see him, I decide that my friends should know about us so I fling my arms around his neck and nestle my head into his chest. He places his hands on my hips and I stretch up to him and give the most passionate kiss I can. And it feels so good.

After about 2 minutes, I pull away and we gaze into each other's eyes. His perfect glittering eyes like the night's sky drag me to another world. He lifts his hand to my cheek and gently strokes it. Slowly, I raise my hand and place it ontop of his. Then I pivot round to see our table full of priceless, disbelieving faces. I feel Tobias laugh behind me and I join in - especially when I see Uriah's face. I swear his jaw is literally hitting the floor...

The sound of the microphone brings me back to reality. "As you all know - we don't go in for big speeches here in dauntless. So congrats to this year's new dauntless members!!!! Now it is time to choose the jobs that you will work in probably for the rest of your lives. As the first ranked initiate, Tris - you go first." Oh goodness. In all the excitement, had totally forgotten about this. I have no clue what I want to do. Then it hits me and I stumble up to the microphone. All I ever want to be is with Tobias. "I choose initiate trainer!" I hear my voice echoing from the speakers around the pit. A big cheer comes from our table which sets off everyone clapping wildly. I blush and work my way back to our table.

"Hey do ya wanna come to my party tonight? Remember to wear extra layers if ya don't want us to see you... well let's just say... bare..." Zeke whispered in my ear. "Ummm... I guess."

"See ya there." And with a mischievous wink, he leaves the pit. And I'm not sure that's a good sign...

A/N thanks so much for reading this - this is my first fanfiction and I hope u enjoy it!

Please feel free to leave any suggestions for me.

Btw I probably won't be updaditng all that often bcoz I have a busy life and basically most of the time I'll have to update is times like now - where I am in my bed, writing this on my phone, supposedly asleep. Ah well...

P.s if u got this far - thanks for reading this author's note - know I never do
Lolakitten123 xx