Chapter 19 - Playing a Part II

I got to Logan's apartment by 6:30 and quickly fixed myself something to eat.  I took a warm shower and refreshed my makeup, putting on a little splash of Logan's favorite fragrance.  Hunting around the apartment I found several candles that I placed strategically around the room.  With just one small lamp lit, the room had just the right warm, dim glow.  I poured a scotch for Logan and placed it on the dining room table.  Pulling out the dining chair at an angle, I placed my bare, crossed legs up on the table and waited.

It was about five minutes later that the front door opened.  Logan was puzzled to see the apartment dim.  He called, "Ace?," as he came into the living area.  I could see a smile light up his face as he spotted me and approached.

In my sexiest voice possible, I said, "hello, my prince.  How was your day?"

"My day was long, but it just got 1,000 per cent better.  Hmm, nice tie."

"So, you do remember the fairy tale movie, Pretty Woman?  By the way, I fixed you a drink dear.  It's there on the table in case you missed it."

He removed his suit jacket and tossed it away.  Took the drink and downed it in a split second.  "So, I don't believe the movie, Pretty Woman, I saw was a fairy tale," he said as he ran his fingertips under the tie and down my naked middle.  "Care to explain?"

"Oh, you know it's about an unhappy but handsome, rich man who happens upon a hooker and asks for directions.  She turns out to be a beautiful young woman who's a little sassy and he falls in love with her.  During one of their nightly conversations she tells him her fantasy is to be rescued by a handsome prince."

Logan bends down caressing my neck with his tongue and says at my lips, "You don't say.  So, tell me, how does this fairy tale end?'

Teasing him with a wet kiss, I hold his gaze and smiling, I say, "At the end of the movie, he comes to take her away from that life of drudgery.  He climbs up the fire escape steps where she is waiting on the landing.  The handsome, rich man asks her, 'what happens when the prince climbs up the tower and rescues her.'  The beautiful Vivian kisses him and says, "she rescues him right back and they lived happily ever after."

Logan picked me up in his arms and carried me to his bed.  "OKAY, woman, that was a very, fine piece of acting.  I do love your costume, too."

We both laughed as he fell into the bed beside me fully clothed.  I turned him on his back and straddled his waist.  Unbuttoning his shirt I ran my hands over his beautiful chest.  He stopped my hands with his grasp and turned me on my back.  He kissed me with an incredibly, passionate desire and we were both scrambling to remove his clothes and couldn't get to each other fast enough.

"Ace, I'm so turned on right now," Logan whispered in my ear.  He kissed my cheek trailing down to the hollow of my neck and down to my breasts caressing me with his tongue.

Holding his head with my hands, I pulled him towards my mouth.  "I want you so much right now, Logan.  Come here and kiss me."

Logan breathed in my ear, "Ace, I'll take you to that place you love."  His fingers lightly trailed down my middle to find me ready for him.  I moaned as he teased me slowly and I lifted myself up for more.  He asked, "you like that, baby?"

"Oh, yes Logan.  But, I need more," I said as I was looking up into his eyes.  "I want you inside me."

He groaned and giving me what I asked for he drove into me.  Together we found the rhythm that took us to that amazing release we desired.

Laying my head on his chest the only sound I could hear was his heart beat.  Rubbing my hand across his chest and smiling, I asked, "so what do you think of my charms?  Do you still think I need rescuing?"

There was a slight hesitation and he answered, saying, "I said it once before and I'll say it again.  You amaze me everyday Rory Gilmore."

I propped my chin on his chest, staring at him, I questioned, "Logan?"

"Well, you just get use to the idea that I'm going to ask you again, Ace, because I love you and you love me.  And, there's not going to be any running away this time by either of us.  Right?"

"Whatever you say, my prince, whatever you say," I answer him with a big smile.

"So, my fairy tale princess, is there anything here to eat because I have really worked up an appetite," he asked, pulling me up from the bed.  "Feed me, you beauty."

We pulled on some robes and made our way to the kitchen.  "How about a sandwich, babe?"

"Yeah, that's fine.  You want a glass of wine?," he asked.

"Sure, thanks."

As I prepared Logan's meal and he filled the wine glasses, I felt so at home and could easily see us in the future being so very comfortable, just like this, with each other.

Logan, asked, "listen, Ace, I need to know if you are going to make an appearance at Christmas Eve dinner with my family.  Have to let Mom know."

"Oh, Logan, I don't think I'm ready for that yet.  You know how I feel around your dad and mom, even though I'd love to see Honor and Josh.  Will you be upset if I say no?"

"I understand but we'll have to face it soon."

"Yeah, I know.  But, come to Stars Hollow on Christmas day.  Please!!  Grandma will be there and she loves you.  We can win over Mom and Luke with her in our corner."

"Okay, Ace.  But only because you are a great fairy tale princess," he chuckled.

"Thanks.  When are you going to talk to your dad about moving back to New York?  I'm going to miss you after Christmas," I said as I put my arms around him from behind kissing his cheek while he finished his sandwich.

"Yeah me too, Ace. I'm working on it.  It will take at least three months probably.  I have to make sure that the person I've picked to run the London office is going to be up to my father's scrutiny."

"Well, I certainly can relate to that."

"Hey, listen baby, you've proven yourself.  My dad is not an idiot.  I would bet most of that crap in college that happened at the paper was because my parents were wanting to break us up," he said as he came over to the sofa to sit.

He kissed me, then laid his head in my lap and I ran my fingers through that wonderful head of hair helping his relax.

A/N:  I've been gone for a few days.  Two chapters today.  I stole this scene, obviously, from Pretty Woman.  I don't own any of that story or the image for this chapter.  Hope you liked this sexy little scene.  I still have lots more to add to this story and hope everyone who's reading will stick with me.  Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.