Chapter 9 - Pleasures

In anticipation of this event, Logan had placed some candles around the room earlier in the evening.  As he closed the door behind him, he brought Rory close to him and asked, "do you need any help getting out of that dress?"

Rory unzipped the dress and slowly let it slide to the floor.  Logan started unbuttoning his shirt when Rory stopped him with a tsk, tsk, tsk and wave of her index finger, saying, "I'll do that."

Logan was looking at her with a hooded look of desire in his eyes.  Standing before him in her black strapless bra and black lace panties, she thought she might melt.  She leaned toward him, that beautiful smile on his face and continued to unbutton his shirt.  "It's been a long time, Logan, and I want to savor every ounce of you," she whispered.

Logan grabbed her face with both hands and pummeled her mouth with a deep kiss.  Rory ran her hands all over his bare chest and around his back pulling him to her.  She could feel his instant arousal through his trousers and began to unbuckle his belt.  His pants fell to the floor at the same time Logan got Rory's bra undone.  He led her to the bed and they both fell on it.

"Ace, you feel so familiar in my arms.  God, I've wanted to do this for so long.  I can't believe it's been years since I've touched you like this," he whispered as he trailed kisses down her neck and found that hollow place he knew would arouse her.

He continued kissing his way down to her breasts--taking her in his mouth and lavishing her with his tongue.

"My god, Logan, how I've missed this--all of it.  You kissing me and touching me.  It feels so good again.  You feel so good."  Remembering how much pleasure this man had given her all those years ago, all she wanted was more of him.

He continued trailing kisses down her middle past her belly as Rory raised herself up to him.  Touching her he felt she was wet and ready for him.  Rory drew in her breath as he touched her.

Logan slid back up to kiss her deeply.  "Ace, tell me what you want, baby."

"More of you touching, teasing, playing," as she opened to him more.

And Logan found the sweetest spot, "is that it, baby?"  Is that what you want?," he whispered in her mouth kissing, pulling and playing with her bottom lip.

"Yes, yes that feels so good, Logan.   You're making me crazy.  I want you inside me.  Now, Logan, now.

He rose above her and slowly slid in and out of her while she began her own rising up to meet him in a rhythm that Logan purposely kept slow.

"Faster, Logan.  Faster." Rory breathed as she began writhing, pulling him to her as she was reaching to satisfy her need.

Logan began a faster pace driving to give her and himself the pleasure they both wanted.  He whispered, "come on baby, come with me.  Now."  And so it was as it had been so many times before--together again they found the joy and release they both desired.

Collapsing, he rolled her with him onto his side.  He kissed her forehead and held her for a minute so they could catch their breath.  Stroking her middle with his fingertips, he looked into those beautiful blue eyes of hers and said, "you're so damn beautiful, Ace.  I want to do that every day for the rest of my life and I want to give you the world.  I love you, Rory."

She cupped his face with her hand, smiled at him and said, "you're pretty damn beautiful yourself, Huntzberger.  I'd love to do that every day for the rest of our lives and you don't have to give me anything but yourself."  

"I love you, too, Logan," Rory said as she squeezed and kissed his hand.