49.

"I will spend eternity, loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars." 

Her heart was beating so fast, she can barely breathe. Her eyes watered with happy tears, her hands were shaking with anticipation. The day was finally here. Two weeks flew by so fast but the memories created will be remembered a lifetime. Rising to her feet, slowly walking around the suite she will soon share with her husband in a matter of hours, Arianna smiled giddily touching each furniture as the weeks came back in memory. Moving to the fireplace, she touched the newest framed photo of herself and Raizon. Their first real public date as a couple, heck, since they met. Things were unconventional between the two and Arianna wouldn't have it any other way.

After a wonderful send of the recently married couple, Raizon and Arianna left the castle for the family and opted for a more intimate setting at his penthouse in the city. The hotel was family-owned and the arrival of Raizon Delacourde himself had the staff in a tizzy. Arianna was introduced, in which she impressed them by speaking their native tongue when she asked questions and commended them on their service. They were eager to please her as much as they wanted to please their boss. Ari successfully got her workaholic fiance to relax the first two days they spent at the hotel. Full spa treatment was done then an entire day lounging at the pool, which was spent getting to know each other even more. It was enlightening to be able to communicate with each other on mundane things, there was no talk of business or threats, not even family, it was all about them. On their third night in the city, Raizon gave her a night to remember. Dinner at Le Grande Restaurant, an exclusive fine dining restaurant owned by a business associate of his. She wasn't allowed to lift a finger that day. He ordered a new dress and shoes for their night out and hired a hairstylist and makeup artist to pamper her. Her arguments amused him but she gave in, not wanting him to put his efforts into waste
Their arrival at the restaurant was chaotic. Word got out of their arrival to the city and their reservation at the popular dining place. Raizon was pissed at first but Arianna calmed him instantly by her reassuring smile. He couldn't keep his eyes off her from the moment she left the confines of their room. She was stunning in the dress he chose for her. The lavender and purple sequined body con dress fit her body like a glove. The diamond crusted strappy heels glittered on her dainty feet, her wild curls were tamed for the night, brushing against her bare shoulders. Diamond studs adorned her ears and her engagement ring was the only jewelry she wore with pride. 
When the two left the confines of the town car, they looked every way the power couple the media saw them as. Raizon didn't hide his adoration for his woman, he kissed and touched her before the cameras, answering questions from desperate reporters and stepped back when they wanted only Arianna's take on things. The reporters even asked them teasingly about their matching outfits. Ray chose a deep purple suit with a thin black tie and white shirt for dinner which complimented Arianna's dress well. The photographers caught the two in a moment of them gazing adoringly at each other with their fingers tightly locked together. That was the photo the two kept to remember the night. 

They spent another day in the city to select their wedding bands which didn't take long. At the end of their day out, reality came knocking at their door to remind them of their responsibilities. Arianna had to fly back to the states to handle a dire problem to her restaurant. Raizon fought for her to stay in France and let their men handle it but it didn't go over too well. He wanted them to simply enjoy their days together but her heart was hurting because of vandalism to her first restaurant. Through her anger, she lashed out towards Ray. 

Arianna's heart clenched when she remembered the hurt flashing across his face before he schooled his features. 

"I understand the ties you have to your restaurant, kitten. I just wanted to show you that you now have help plus keep you relaxed before our day. I will notify the crew of our departure," he said softly.