34.

"Your little groupie just mess with the wrong bitch."

"Please don't call yourself that, my love," Raizon said from the comfort of the armchair in the room.  While his woman was fuming and ranting on the outside, he was doing the same but on the inside. Fucking delusional woman destroyed a special moment he was in with his fiance. Nothing ruins a moment like your assistant sending a video of her pleasuring herself on your bed and sending nude pics along with a threat to your fiance.

A look of disgust passed over his face, remembering how cringeworthy Miss Caine sounded crying out his name when she climaxed. He shuddered visibly only for Arianna to catch his act. Raizon rolled his eyes with an amused smile threatening to take over his lips.

"You alright there, Delacourde?" She asked standing before him in black boy shorts and red sports bra. Leave it to her to be making fun of him at that moment. Shifting in the chair, he swallowed the lump in his throat ready to answer her.

She had no idea how her simplicity affected him.

"I'm fine. A bit nauseous," he answered. His eyes followed her curves slowly, amazed by how her brown skin glowed naturally and was soft to the touch. Her breasts even though confined in the sports bra enticed him greatly. Her small waist he loved to wrap his arms around while kissing her stomach was right before him. Her hair was braided in four large cornrows reaching past her shoulders. The choice of hairstyle showed off her make up free face which he loved. Her dark eyes beckoned him to her and he found himself picturing her lovely eyes on their firstborn. He has been thinking of their future lately, even allowing his thoughts to get wayward with doubts. Raizon admonished himself whenever that happened.

"And what made you nauseous? Was it our late dinner?" She teased going closer to him.

"No. It was the bitch who ruined my moment in tasting for your sweet cunt," he grounded out harshly. In one sharp pull, he had her in his lap, legs thrown over the chair arms and her arms wrapped around his neck. He took a deep breath as her hands skimmed his bare chest. His cock was ready to be buried in her warm heat but he wanted to re-create the bubble they were caught in before their previous interruption.

"I still can't believe you're mine," he whispered against her jaw.

Arianna frowned when she saw the insecurity she saw in his eyes at times. It always humbled and reassured her that behind the titles he gained and earned, he was still but a man without his father's guidance, without experience. Ray never went through the pains of dating and understanding women, his first girlfriend is now his fiance whom he's head over in heels in love with.

"I see no one but you, Raizon. I'm truly yours," she pressed. 

"I-I know kitten but in the back of my mind the little red devil keeps making me think you deserve better than me," he confided in her. His arms tightened around her, burying his face in her neck he allowed her to comfort him. 

"I did and that better is you. Baby, you make me so happy and I'm lucky to have your love and attention. If I have to prove it to you every day of our lives together, I gladly will," Arianna said firmly. "I'm the lucky one," he whispered against her neck before getting to his feet with her in his arms.

"The next few days will be busy for us. Let's take a nap before we proceed in getting Dana out of the country," he continued. Hiding a yawn behind her hand, Arianna sleepily nodded in response and watched his movements as he secured the room. Her guns were on the nightstand beside her and his on the side he chose to sleep.  

"Any info on this buyer?" she asked softly. Opening her arms, she laughed lightly upon seeing the grin on Raizon's face as he slid under the covers and into her arms. He can be so goofy at times, no one will think that this was the same man who just killed a politician right in his home point-blank. "The boys are on it. Traffickers forte is anonymity to keep rivals and authorities off their backs. This person can be as high in the government like Monroe or a simple rich old geezer. Getting the right path to this person without being detected is our main priority," he answered. Wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder, a deep relaxing sigh escaped him just as she began to run her fingers through his hair. The two stayed in comfortable silence for a few minutes before Raizon spoke up.