32.

Using the family jet, Raizon led his mismatched family inside, so they can go on this weirdly named family trip.
A wry smile twitched his lips because it was his kitten's name for the op. She has been so animated throughout the ride to the airport, the men were smiling and teasing each other. The entire idea of being in their way to create a bloodbath was there on their mind and that didn't dampen their spirits.

Everyone found their seats in the spacious and Arion found himself being seatmates with his mentor's fiance. When he first saw the woman he had to ask if she was really the woman whom he watched on the training videos. The brown-skinned woman's looks were so deceiving. Delicate features and petite stature hid the devious and calculating mind and the fighting spirit. Arion Guerra knew she was someone his sisters can look up to. They needed someone to show them that their brother and father won't always be around to save the day. The two have been ignorant of the business their father carried on.

"You seem lost in thought. Ray mentioned you're a quiet type."

Hearing her voice startled him a bit, looking to his right he was met by her curious eyes and small smile.

"I prefer to observe," Arion answered.

"What do you want to do with your life?" She asked. Her attention was on her phone with a deep frown taking home on her brow.

"Carry on my family's legacy," Arion answered dutifully.

"No. You, sweetie. You were about to start college when your brother fucked up. Sorry about him by the way," Arianna said. Arion laughed at the amusing way her nose crinkled at the plain sympathetic words she gave.

"Its okay. I kind of figured out that I will be going into the family business sooner or later. It was pops who pushed me to sign up, then this happened. What I didn't expect was to be under the king's seal. Father has great respect for Mr. Delacourde and his father, that's why he chose to stay low key. My brother.... not so much." The young man reclined in his seat and thought about the past week and all that took place. He wouldn't trade it for the world.

"No hangs ups in killing your brother?"

Arion shook his head in denial."Antonio was a loose canon. I watched on as his actions pained father. His last off the wall action caused the strongest man I know to cry and have a heart attack. That's when he contacted the king. I don't mind doing this for father. I'm the oldest now. It's my duty to care for the family now," he answered with a weak smile.

Arianna caught Raizon's gaze, she knew why he purposely sat away from her so the kid could be next to her. Taking Arion on this op will be a test of some sort. The two spoke of the young Guerra intensely. Speaking to him, Arianna just confirmed Ray's worry. This world wasn't for the kid. He had the mind and training for it but his heart isn't in it like most. She gave him a slight nod in which he got out his phone immediately.

The two stayed in a comfortable silence before Arion spoke up.

"A chef. I wanted to be a chef like my mama," he confessed softly.

Patting his hand lightly, Arianna assured him softly of being able to do what's for him and his family.

It didn't take long for them to arrive in Washington. The atmosphere grew serious and inkling of unease touched them all. It may be due to the stillness of the night around them or the call their boss received as soon as his feet touched the ground.
Arianna was beside him and felt the anger brewing in him. His expression grew cold, his tone was clipped as he replied to the caller. Slipping her arm around his waist, she felt him relax into her hold.

Ending the call, Raizon quickly switched to making another call to the team he already had in Washington. The past few days soldiers from his main district and others he had around the Washington district have been preparing for their arrival.