21.

Michael

I should be home, preparing for my flight out in a few hours but I was too agitated for that. My last meeting at the office still replayed in my mind. Every word, every emotion, every action.

Standing in the VIP box of Lé Rouge, I let my mind run a bit while I surveyed the patrons down below. This particular club I was currently overseeing was a gentleman's club. Strictly members only and very sophisticated for a strip club. The building itself was entirely two levels with a floor plan that was created for privacy and public showing. Upstairs had six private dance rooms, equipped with virtual and physical security. The ground floor had three stages, two bars, a smoking lounge and incredible seating for patrons.

You get your money's worth at all Delacourde's establishments.

"Any new members?" I asked the manager who was seated quietly behind me.

"Four, sir." Chantale was chosen to be the manager for many reasons, beyond her efficiency. The girls needed someone they can trust and be comfortable around. Someone who knew the inner workings of a club of these standards and someone with a firm hand to handle the males under her employ.

"Their background checks completed?"

"Three checked out. One was flagged. I have it here for you to review."

"Thank you, Chantale. Anything you want to add?"

The muffled sound of her skyscraper heels told me she was moving to the laptop I brought in to do some work. I turned just in time to watch her connect the laptop to the large LCD TV to show me her issue.

"Unregistered and out of town plates were caught outside of the club with, out of town plates. It stays parked for two hours near closing hours for the past three days. Security alerted me after the second day when we saw no one enter or exit, " she explained pointing out to be where the car was parked. A late model Nissan Elantra, dark blue and Detroit plates.

"The plates. Run those. I'll call it in. Are the girls good?" I asked still looking at the security footage of the car. It left me with an uneasy feeling. Guess it's all on me now, no running to the boss anymore.
My last meeting was a visit from Raizon. Mixed feelings surfaced when he waltzed through the doors of my office.

"They are great and ready for the night. It's a Tuesday so it's a calm night, " Chantale said while going over her clipboard.

"Thanks, after the last show gather everyone around the main stage. The big boss sent some news I need to say."

"No problem." I appreciatively watched how right her red leather pencil skirt gripped her hips and ass, emphasizing her slender waist even more. She chose to pair the skirt with a sheer black blouse and a very sexy bra, showing her cleavage. For some reason, I took note of her hazel eyes and honey blonde hair. Chantale had a natural beauty, a beauty where a guy will give her a once over and hum in appreciation but not drool all over her like a wolf in heat. She was a pretty face with a banging body.
Why haven't I noticed her before?

"You look great tonight, Chan, " I commented. The shock was on her face clearly before she covered it up. "Thank you, sir, "she replied hiding the blush on her face.

"Was it weird for me to compliment you?"

"No. No sir...."

"Its Michael. I've been coming here for years, I even interviewed you over at Ma Cherie and we're like the same age, " I interjected. That made her blush even more prominent.

"I'm sorry, sir... I mean Michael. It's the fact you never really paid attention to the girls around you or take the offers most gave you. Some thought all three of you were gay then we found about your girlfriend, " she said with a tremulous smile.