Stay with me

Tord heard sobs coming from the bathroom and the sound of him dropping to the floor. He sprinted to the bathroom door and opened it. Tom lay on the floor covered in blood, clutching a blade in his left hand. Tord went over to him and helped him up, Tom was barely holding on. Edd and Matt were standing behind Tord, Edd quickly called an ambulance. Tord scooped Tom up and held him in his arms. 

    Tom looked up at Tord and coughed, looking really pale. "Stay with me, Tom" Tord whispered to him holding back tears. Tom weakly smiled at Tord "It'll be okay" he said in a quiet voice. Tom closed his eyes "Stay with me goddammit!" Tord cried holding him close. Tom didn't respond he frantically felt around Tom's neck in search of a pulse. 

    He wasn't feeling anything, what if Tom was gone? He would die mad at Tord. Was this his fault? He couldn't help but feel guilty. Right then he felt a pulse he sighed with relief and continued holding Tom close. Edd was bawling and Matt was trying his best to comfort him, hugging him and stroking his back. Tord held Tom close until the paramedics came and took him away on a stretcher.

    Tord got in the ambulance with Tom and Edd drove him and Matt the hospital separately. He was rushed into the emergency room and he was hooked up to thousands of machines. The doctor told Tord he was passed out due to the crazy amount of blood he'd lost all at once. Tord stayed by Tom's side the whole time, he never left his side. He spent nights on end at the hospital. 

He was restless and anxious, Matt and Edd would stop by twice a day sometimes even three times. They brought Tord food, but he refused to eat. Edd and Matt were worried about Tord's health, he was rapidly growing skinner and skinner and the bags under his eyes got worse and worse. Tord was a mess without Tom, Edd had never seen him cry until then. Tom had been out for days, the doctors said he'd hit his head and weren't sure when he would wake up, well if he did wake up that is. Tord looked down at Tom, feeling guilty "Is this my fault?" he mumbled under his breath, choking back tears.