Movie night

Matt, Edd, Tord, and Tom were sitting in the living room watching Zombie Pirates From Hell for the thousandth time. Tom was sitting at one end of the couch and Edd was sitting on the other, Tord was sitting criss-cross next to Tom and Matt was on the other side of Tord. Edd was cuddled up against Matt and Matt had his arm around Edd, Edd was always super cuddly when he was tired. Edd always lied and said he didn't like Matt like that, but Tom and Tord both knew he was lying. Tord had gotten Tom to give up in the game of Twister they'd played earlier that night.

    Tord had gotten awfully close to Tom, a way that made it hard for him to breath. His heart was beating so fast and hard that he feared Tord would hear it. His heartbeat is all he could hear, everything else was drowned out. He heard a muffled voice and then it got louder until he heard it clearly, It was Edd. "Tom? Are you okay?" Edd's voice called breaking through the sound of his heartbeat pounding in his ears. Tom broke out of the weird trance and snapped back into reality. The strength holding him up vanished causing him to fall onto his back, knocking Tord over in the process. 

    Tord fell on top of Tom and they locked eyes Tom froze and swallowed. Tord quickly got off of Tom "Erm......sorry Jehovah" Tord mumbled rubbing the back his neck and looking down. "I-It's um.....alright commie" Tom barely managed to choke out. Tom thought about what had happened earlier that night and looked over at Tord. All the lights in the house were off so the only source of light was the television, the light from the television faintly lit up Tord's face.

   Tord was fully engaged in the movie and didn't even notice Tom looking at him. Tom quickly looked away from Tord. He rested his arm on the sofa and rested his head in his hand. Tom sighed and stared at his lap. Tord heard the sigh and looked over at Tom, he cast him a glance that asked him if he was okay without asking it.

  Tom looked up and locked eyes with Tord for a moment before nodding. Tom's heart began beating fast once again and he opened his mouth to say something and then a weird feeling began in his stomach and he quickly closed his mouth and turned away. Tord shrugged and turned back to the movie as if nothing had happened. What's wrong with Tom? He's acting strange Tord thought to himself as he stared at the television. Tord stood up suddenly and went into the kitchen.