Challenge accepted

Matt remained in his own little corner of the mat. Tom was bound and determined to get Tord to quit. "Tom, left hand on blue" Edd called out to him. Tom nodded and chose a spot, positioning himself right on top of Tord. Tord was in a crab walking position like how you would in physical education in grade school. Tord glared at Tom, he was blushing very faintly but Tom could see it. Tom smirked, Tord was beginning to become uncomfortable he was going to quit soon. 

   Edd shouted out something to Matt and he shifted his hand to another circle. "Tom, right foot green" Edd called out to him. Tom moved his foot over to the nearest green circle which happened to position him even closer to Tord. "Faen te deg!" Tord growled under his breath. "Tord, left hand yellow" Edd called out cupping his hands over his mouth. 

     Tord stretched his arm out to the closet yellow circle, trying to get away from Tom. Matt was all twisted up in the corner to the left of the two. Tom's next turn he found a way to make Tord even more uncomfortable. When it was Tord's turn again his only option was to shift his foot up one line of circles, so he did so. Tord studied the area closely, thinking of where he could move to make Tom quit. 

   He smirked when he'd found the perfect way to get him to quit. "What's that face for commie?" Tom asked with a blank expression, sounding a little bit nervous. "Ikke bekymre deg" Tord mumbled with an unsettling smile that made Tom's stomach feel weird. "At least have the balls to say it in English," Tom said flatly looking into Tord's gray eyes. Tord remained silent and looked back into the dark voids that are Tom's eyes. 

   It was Tord's turn yet again, luckily he got a color he was hoping to get. He moved his right foot on the circle. A few turns later Tord had slyly positioned his ass in Tom's face. "Bitch" Tom muttered under his breath. Edd glanced up at them from the spinner and bit his lip to stop himself from laughing. 

"Going to give up now Thomas?" Tord questioned with a mischevious laugh. "No, I will not lose to you commie, not now not ever!" Tom exclaimed glaring at the Norwegian, Tord had a wide yet teasing grin plastered on his face. That damn smile, that goddamn smile....there is something about it that makes me feel something other than hate Tom thought to himself.

But what is this.....this weird feeling in my stomach?

What is wrong with me?