Falling for me?

The front door opened startling both of them. Edd rushed in and pulled both of them into a hug "We were looking all over for you two!" Edd squeaked. "Tim!" Matt exclaimed joining in on the group hug. Tom was extremely close to Tord it was way too close for comfort, well Tom's comfort anyway. "Okay you guys, get off of me," Tom said flatly.

   Edd and Matt pulled away from the hug and Tom finally had his personal space again. "Don't go running off like that" Edd scolded pointing a finger at Tom. Tord looked at Edd, how the hell did he know Tom ran away. Tom rolled his eyes "Whatever" he said with a sigh, burying his hands in his pockets. Tom got a Smirnoff out of the fridge and then rejoined everyone.

   Tom tripped over his own foot falling and spilling Smirnoff all over himself. Luckily Tord had caught him before he hit the floor. "Looks like someone has had too much to drink" Tord teased, helping Tom to stand up straight. "Shut it Commie" he growled. "You're welcome for catching you" Tord replied with a smirk.

 Tom stormed off gathering new clothes and a towel before heading off to the bathroom to take a shower. He took off his Smirnoff soaked clothes and got into the shower. Edd had sat down next to Matt on the couch and had passed out, laying his head on the ginger's shoulder. Matt got up and carried Edd carefully to his bed and then went to his room. Tord was left alone, his mind wandering to places it hadn't been before.

  Were him and Tom together? Or was that just a one-time thing? He bit his lip looking down at the floor. Tom has always been a hard person to read, he always sends out mixed signals. If he were to ask him out what would he say? What if Tom was drunk when they had shared that kiss outside? His mouth didn't taste like Smirnoff. Tord was so deep in thought he didn't even notice that Tom had walked out. "Commie?" he asked, breaking into Tord's thoughts. 

   Tord looked up from the floor into Tom's dark eyes "Yeah?" he answered. Tom sat down next to Tord and wrapped his arms around himself. "It's cold in here" he muttered softly. "Nah it's hot" Tord objected tugging at the neck of his hoodie. "Then take off your damn hoodie jackass" Tom spat.