Confessions

Tom turned to run away and Tord grabbed him by his hood and pulled him back before he could run off. "Why were you going to run away?" he asked in a soft voice. "I-I um" Tom began and then stopped he couldn't tell him why without confessing his feelings for him, which he did not want to do. "You um?" Tord urged wanting to know why Tom started acting so strange all of a sudden. "I-it's not i-important" he stammered, he was a flustered mess. 

   "I think it is important unless you wouldn't be making such a big deal out of it" Tord insisted. Tom opened his mouth to argue but then realized the Norweigian was right, he needed to tell Tord how he felt eventually. Why not get it over with now while they were having a somewhat friendly conversation and were all alone. Tom took a deep breath and turned around to face Tord. Then the door swung open causing them both to jump.

   "Get in here, I'm tired of waiting to play!" Matt complained.  Tom's eyes flashed purple and he glared at Matt "You're going to have to wait you, impatient son of a bitch!" Tom snapped at the ginger. Matt's eyes widened with fear and he quickly closed the door. "Jesus-" Tord commented on Tom's outburst. "You listen to me Tord Larrson, and you listen well" Tom demanded jabbing him in the chest with his pointer finger. Tord looked at Tom to show he was listening.

    "I like you a lot Tord, I don't know why but I do" he confessed, feeling his confidence drip away as Tord's expression softened. "Never mind forget it!" Tom replied quickly covering his face. Tord grabbed Tom by his wrists and lowered his arms "Don't hide your face" he said softly. It was clear that Tom was freaking out "Tom, It's okay" Tord comforted. Tom swallowed and looked up at the Norski "S-sorry" he said quickly. 

    "Why are you apologizing?" Tord asked him in a strangely soothing voice. Tom opened his mouth to say something but Tord put his finger over his mouth "Shhhhh" he whispered. Tom closed his mouth and began trying to collect himself. Tord moved his hand away from Tom's mouth and Tom grabbed Tord's hand and put it on his face. Tord smiled at Tom "Your face is freezing" he said softly. 

  Tom closed his eyes just Tord touching him gave him that funny feeling in his stomach. Tord leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Tom's lips. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's neck and kissed him back passionately. Tord's hand remained on Tom's cheek while his other hand held his cigar.  Tom melted into the kiss he'd yearned for so badly. 

  Tord heard someone approaching the door and pulled back, looking at the door. Surely enough Edd opened the door "Get in here you guys are going to get sick" Edd demanded, moving out of the doorway so they could come in. Tord shrugged and went inside and Tom took a deep breath before following Tord inside. Edd closed the door behind them and made his way to the living room. Tord walked into the living room "You know you can't get sick from the cold right" Tord corrected rolling his eyes and putting his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

   Tom laughed at Tord's remark and Edd rolled his eyes in response. Matt was sitting on the couch, he looked terrified. "What happened to Matt?" Edd asked, eyeing the two. Tord shrugged "Who knows, he's a total wimp" Tord stated. Tom thought back to when Matt had interrupted their conversation and he had shouted at him. 

     Tom looked down "Heh...sorry Matt" he apologized with a nervous laugh. Matt looked at him "I-its okay" he said quietly, shaking a little. Tom bit his lip "Why are you so scared of me?" he asked studying the terrified ginger. "Y-your eyes t-turned purple" Matt whispered. The black voids that Tom called his eyes widened in surprise "They did?"  he asked, sounding shocked. 

     Matt nodded and then Tom rushed away into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Tord watched his enemy disappear, well what used to be his enemy or maybe they still were enemies, he was just as confused a Tom was. Tom frantically dug through his drawer in search of the pills that helped control his monster side. "Goddammit! Where did I put them?" He muttered to himself growing really frustrated. He took everything out of his drawer and he still didn't find them.

   He ran his hand through his spikey brown hair and sighed. He needed to go somewhere before someone got hurt. He didn't want anyone to know about this, even if it was his closest friends. He'd only ever told one person, they got scared and didn't want anything to do with him afterward. He didn't want to risk anything like that ever happening again, especially when things were going so well with Tord.