Hoodie?

Tord stood up and took off his sweatshirt before tossing it into Tom's lap "If you're so cold you can wear it" he insisted. "Fine, I will" he proclaimed, putting the Norwegian's hoodie on. "Wow, you don't look too bad in red" Tord complemented with a smile. "T-thanks" he replied quietly, that weird feeling in his stomach returning. Tom didn't like the fact that just a simple compliment from Tord made him get all flustered.

      Tord's hoodie smelled of cigars and cologne. The smell of Tord was...calming. "It's still hot," Tord said tugging at his shirt. Blush painted Tom's cheeks, what he didn't know was that Tord was only teasing him. He was taking advantage of the fact that he could make Tom blush so easily. "Maybe I should take my shirt off" Tord suggested, pulling his gray shirt up a little. 

  "Tord! What the hell is wrong with you?" he growled, his face redder than Tord's hoodie. "Whatever do you mean my dear Jehovah?" he asked in a seemingly innocent voice. Tom crossed his arms and stared up at him "Shut up!" he barked his face growing even redder. Tord laughed and Tom glared at him, he thought this was amusing? Tom stood up and stormed off to his bedroom. Tord watched as he stormed off, confused as to why he exactly was storming off. 

   "Tom?" Tord called out to him. Tom spun around quickly and then motioned for Tord to come and stand in front of him. Tord went over and stood in front of him, curious as to what he was going to do. Tom blushed heavily and motioned for Tord to come a little closer. Tord took a step closer to Tom and a smirk appeared on Tom's face as he slammed his door in the Norwegian's face. Tord stared at Tom's door for a moment before walking off to his own room. 

    Tord laid in his bed scrolling through Instagram, bored out of his mind. Edd opened his door and he looked at him "Oh hello, Edd" he greeted cheerfully sitting up. Edd smiled brightly at Tord "I was wondering If you'd like to play a game with me and Matt" Edd said sounding really excited. "As long as it's not Twister I'm in," Tord said jokingly getting up from his bed. Tom had pulled the hood of Tord's sweatshirt up and was passed out in his bed cuddling Tomee bear.

    Tord opened Tom's door and then smiled at the sleeping male. He went over to his bed and shook Tom gently to wake him up. Tom groaned and opened his eyes, he looked at Tord for a moment before shutting them again and falling back asleep. Tord leaned down and licked Tom's cheek Tom's eyes snapped open and he sat up quickly "What the hell commie did you just lick me?" he growled, glaring daggers at Tord. "I tried to wake you up but you just fell back asleep, I figured if I licked you you'd wake up for sure," Tord said in a casual tone with a shrug as if licking someone's face was a normal thing to do. Tom stood up and grabbed Tord by his shirt pulled him close licking his cheek.

     Tord laughed "Aw you are giving me kisses like a dog" he pointed out with a smirk. Tord never got weirded out by anything, he sure was something else. "What? No!" Tom snapped, pulling away from Tord. Tord pulled Tom close to him "Now that you've given me puppy kisses, give me human kisses" he said with a sly smile. Tom pulled away from Tord his face extremely red "Hell no!" he protested, even though he wanted to kiss Tord he wasn't going to make kissing a regular thing between them.

    "Stop pretending like you don't want me Tom, I know you do" Tord whispered in Tom's ear, his accent thickening. This comment left Tom breathless, he wasn't wrong but Tom would never admit it.