What is wrong with you?

The sunlight flooded into Tom's bedroom and shined right in his face. He opened his eyes and groaned he sat up quickly and all the blood rushed to his head he closed his eyes tightly and put his hand on his forehead rubbing it softly. Tom remained like that for a moment before getting up and going out into the kitchen. Edd was making breakfast and Tord and Matt were on the couch watching tv. Edd turned around ¨Look who decided to join us¨ Edd teased with a playful smile. 

    Edd studied Tom, he looked awful. His playful smile turned into a worried look. ¨You drank a lot last night didn't you?¨ Edd asked already knowing the answer. Tom glared at him ¨Why does it matter?¨ he asked, anger laced in his voice. ¨It matters because all this drinking isn't good for you¨ Edd stated calmly. ¨It's my body Edd I do what I want¨ Tom argued. 

    ¨And I'm your friend Tom I have the right to worry about your well being¨ Edd snapped. Tord glanced over at the two ¨He's right Jehovah, drinking this much can't be good for your health¨ Tord agreed. ¨Breaking news Tord, your fucking opinion means absolutely nothing to me¨ Tom growled at the red hoodied Norwegian. ¨Here we go again" Tord sighed, rolling his eyes ¨Im not going to waste my time arguing with you.¨

    Tord got up from the couch and stormed outside. ¨Tord?" Matt called out. The only response he got was the sound of the front door slamming. ¨Tom, he's your friend too he's just as concerned as I am¨ Edd snapped. ¨That asshole is not my friend¨ Tom snapped right back at Edd. ¨Guys, please stop fighting¨ Matt said softly with a whimper. Edd turned his head and looked at Matt and sighed.

    Matt always hated it when anyone fought in any way. Which meant he's was constantly telling Tom and Tord to stop fighting. Matt looked terrified, Edd hated to see Matt looking that uncomfortable in his own home. ¨I'm sorry, Matt¨ Edd said softly looking down. ¨He may be sorry but I don't do sorry¨ Tom scoffed crossing his arms over his chest. Edd turned away from Tom and went back to making breakfast. 

     ¨Matt could you tell Tord that breakfast will be ready in a few minutes¨ Edd asked softly. Matt nodded and got up from the couch and headed outside. Tord was smoking and was sitting on the stairs that lead up to the front door. Matt sat down next to him ¨Hey Tord¨ he greeted with a small smile. ¨Hey¨ Tord replied quietly returning the smile. 

   Tom sighed and made his way to his room when he did so he saw Matt and Tord sitting outside talking. Something inside him snapped and he stomped over to the open front door. Tord and Matt both turned their heads and looked at Tom. ¨What are you doing talking to that asshole Matt??¨ Tom shouted clenching his fists. Matt looked up at Tom, the fear showing in his light blue eyes. 

    ¨What is your problem?" Tord growled standing up and looking Tom in his dark eyes. Tom opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. What was his problem, something about Tord and Matt being alone and friendly toward each other made his blood boil. Then that feeling started again, that stupid damn feeling. It was the same except for one fact, it was stronger than it had ever been before. Tom looked into Tord's grey eyes, and his heartbeat sped up and everything around him seemed to stop moving for a second.

    Tord sighed and then pushed past Tom to go inside. Tord bumping against him knocked him out of his strange trance. ¨Wait Tord¨ Tom called after him. Tord turned around and they locked eyes ¨Yes Tom?¨ he asked, waiting for a smartass remark. ¨Your eyes........they're pretty¨ Tom blurted out without thinking. Tord looked at him ¨You're already this drunk, this early in the morning?¨Tord asked tilting his head slightly. Tom rushed past Tord and ran into to his bedroom locking the door behind himself.