chapter 31

Andrea Daniels.

"Say mummy" I said ticking Ash.

"Dada" He said back making me roll my eyes.

"That's right baby boy Dada" Zay said walzing in and picking him up making him squeal.

I rolled my eyes twice as hard, but they my boys I guess. Its been a long and tiring 3 months..yes tiring.. a bitch is pregnant again that night in the hospital Zay wanted to prove he was well enough to get out of hospital and he proved me right.

"What's yall motive today?" He asked putting Ash back down.

"Waiting for Riah to come, our pregnant asses are going shopping and stuff nothing special"

I was so happy for Riah she was already 5 months pregnant, little bitch didn't even tell me but I was happy for her since she did have a miscarriage before she was scared she wouldn't be ale to get pregnant again but the doctors keep reassuring her that the baby is growing and is healthy.

"Sounds straight, well me and Cal got a meeting, I think we found who we looking for finally" 

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

Last month we was celebrating Cal's birthday when someone shot up the shop, luckily no one was hurt but both me and Riah agreed we would let the boys find out who it is before they quit the streets completely. 

"Yeah, but I'm not putting no names to it until we confirm it" 

I just nodded laying a now sleeping Ashiyah down on the chair.

"Fair enough" 

"You not mad right?" He asked looking at me with a sort of worried look on his face.

"Mad? Izayah we spoke about everything already, just please you and Cal don't get hurt, we don't know why this person is after you and what they really want" 

He just nodded simply picking up his car keys off the coffee table.

"Iyte baby, well I'm out I will call you when we done" He said leaning down pecking my lips.

I watched as he left the house and let out a long sigh that I didn't even realise I was holding in. 

"Sis I'm here" Riah called out. "Just bumped into Zay, oop lil man sleeping" She said speaking more quietly.

"Yeah, he's gone to that meeting"

She rolled her eyes.

"The quicker they get rid of that person the better, the fact they even working with Khalil and his people shock me, whoever it is, they really out for blood" She said shaking her head. "And Khalil's lil puppy dog try reach out to me" She said referring to Clarice.

My eyes lit up.

"You too?" I asked. 

Like last week she reached out talking about some she wants to sit down with me and Riah so we can all talk propley.

"She needs to just stop, she fucked up and that's that" I said truthfully.

Yes she was my best friend at one point but the fact she put my son and family in danger shows she wasn't a real one.

"Well from you can say that its a done deal then isn't" Riah said laughing.

"You crazy, but lets go before our pregnant asses get lazy" I said standing up picking up a sleeping Ash.

"Think we should drop him to my mum's first" I said.

"Agreed"

Izayah Smith.