chapter 16

Andrea Daniels.

"I trust you...I just don't trust her or the situation your in right now" I said honestly.

He sighed a sigh of relief.

"You forgive this nigga to quick" Clarice said mugging him.

"Shut up Clarice" Cal said.

"Naw, since he came in her life he's been a right asshole, I give you credit in making her feel more secure about herself but how you been treating her after...you need to suck a couple dicks bro, you got some other hoe pregnant, weather its yours or not you still fucked her...out of all fucking people, then you just stay fucking anything with legs...what about Andrea? Its always only been about you since yall met but you can't even do the same for her" She ranted.

I listened to all the words that flew out her mouth and honestly she was right. I was always forgiving him and I told myself the last time that it wouldn't be that easy.

"Damn" Cal mumbled.

"Clarice...are you serious?" He asked her with a frown.

"I'm being as nice about it as I can, she's pregnant right now Izayah she don't need the stress, right now you need to work on yourself and that situation your in before you crawl up under her, if you keep saying you know what you want then work hard for it nigga" She said folding her arms. "I love you like a whole brother Zay but how you treating Drea ain't right...Periodtt" 

I was shocked in how serious she was being right now, I honestly haven't seen this side of her in years and this is why she's my best friend.

"Thank you" I said then faced Izayah again. "She's right, before I can completely forgive you, you need to sort your shit out, I would already have to deal with your occupation, I'm not about to deal with bitter girls too" 

"I need a fucking drink man" Was all he said.

I shook my head, heading up to his room. I was honestly disappointed and currently I felt alone. After putting on one of his basketball shorts and white tee's I sat in the middle of his bed rubbing my small pudgy stomach.

"We gonna be okay baby, I promise" I mumbled.

Izayah Smith.

I finished a whole bottle of brandy and sat back in the chair. 

"Zay..." Clarice started. "That's enough drink now" She said snatching the bottle from me. "Drinking isn't going to solve your problems"

"But..."

Calvin was currently out buying food and I don't know if Andrea is sleeping or not she won't let me in my own room.

"But nothing, you made the mess its time for you to clean it up, you want the broom?" She joked handing me my phone. "Call that hoe and set shit straight, and then delete all them hoe's from your fucking phone" 

I wiped my hand down my face chewing on my bottom lip. I couldn't believe I was on the edge of loosing the girl I love over me being stupid.

"Hello?"

I let out a small breathe.

"Alicia..."

"Izayah fuck you, you let that fucking bi---"

Since the phone was on loud speaker Clarice snatched the phone from me. If I'm honest I'm too lit to even talk.

"Look here Alicia"

"Oh umm...Clarice I'm---"

"---Fuck your sorry, listen here, you gonna leave Izayah alone until that baby is born and once he or she is bor---"