chapter 28

Andrea Daniels.

"IZAYAHHHHH" I screamed. 

I handed Ash to my mum and ran over to him. He was just laying there on the grass he looked lifeless.

"Izayah, Izayah get up" I begged falling to my knees covering his body.

Calvin gritted his teeth looking angry. 

"I should have known it was a set up man, I should have known" He kept repeating.

I could hear the faint sound of police and ambulance cars. I felt a tight grip on my hand.

"Zay?"

He opened his eyes looking up at me.

"Your going to be okay, I promise you will be" I said caressing his face.

"I will be" He said leaning up.

"Don't move stay still please" I pleaded tears racing down my face.

I leaned down to where his other hand was lifting up his top then started smiling.

"You knew?" Calvin asked.

"You always got to stay ahead" He said before closing his eyes again. "Take off the vest and hide it in our room" 

By now everyone had left only leaving us, Riah, my mum and Aunt Nikki.

"Okay" I mumbled.

Calvin helped me take the vest off and ran upstairs to our room. My eyes widened.

"Did Calvin and Izayah really think this was going to be over?"

Before I knew it I had blacked out.

Izayah Smith.

 "Why is she taking so long to come back?" I mumbled.

The sirens were getting closer.

"Lemme go check" Riah said running off into the house.

It wasn't even a minute later Riah came back in hysterics.

"She's she's bleeding from her head and someone left this" She said handing me some paper.

She ran back in the house with Aunt Nikki. 

"Gotcha?" I questioned. "Yo Cal help me up man"

"Take the girls & Ash home now" I said to Aunt Nikki and Drea's mum.

My sisters looked so scared and Ash wouldn't stop crying but I needed everyone out.

"Okayy, come on girls let's go" auntie said.

I watched as they all left out the back door. My head started pounding I ran upstairs with Riah and Cal seeing Drea unconscious and blood oozing from her head.

"Fuck" I yelled crouching down to her.

Her eyes started fluttering.

"This shit hurt" she mumbled making all of us laugh.  "I'm okay where's my baby?"

"Dont worry hes safe we jus---"

"---fam fuck this plan let's just go to the safe house asap" Cal said.

I picked Andrea up bridal style we all left through the back and got in my truck.

"Wtf man what we going to do?" Riah asked playing in D's hair.

"Dont worry Riah, we got this we dropping tall to the safe house and we gonna sort some shit out" I said.

She just nodded while Calvin continued to drive. I had to text the boys and then text My auntie so she could meet us there to fix Andrea's head.

***

"Come and lay her here" Auntie said.

I laid her down then looked at Calvin who looked angry af.

"I cant believe that bitch and that nigga set this shit up on my god sons fucking birthday" he said wiping his hand down his face.

I sighed thinking about my little man he probley misses his mum.

"Once you clean her up take them to where everyone else is and we will be there"

Everyone just stayed quiet. Me and Cal headed out.

"I'm tired of this shit I though the beef was done but how I'm feeling right now I'm ready to kill someone" Calvin said as he started up the car.

"Well let's go then"

Tbc.......