chapter 19

Andrea Daniels.

"Good morning you must be Miss Daniels" A pretty woman said reaching out to shake my hand.

"Thanks me and you are..." I said politely.

"I'm Miss Graham, I'm the new English teacher, since Mr Davis has left and went MIA"

Just the sound of his name made my body shiver.

"MIA?" I asked a little confused.

"Yeah, last Friday the school received a email some a anonymous person saying that Mr Davis will no longer be able to work here that's he's had a transfer and had to move, its weird through since none of the staff recalled him saying anything about moving" She said with a small shrug.

"That's weird" I said as if I really cared.

I was happy he would be gone...kinda. That could only mean he's on the run or hiding.

"Yeah, well lets get to know each other a little before the kids come in" She said smiling as she sat behind the desk.

I took a seat beside her and just fiddled with my fingers.

"So The head teacher let me know that your pregnant and you will be on parental leave in the next 4 months, congrats" She said with a big smile.

"Thank you, and yes I will its just sad as soon as I started here I would have to take a break, I've got so used to the kids here"

She continued smiling.

"They spoke highly of you in the teachers meeting this morning, I'm sure we would be good partners"

Although she was coming off creepy and weird she had a good vibe about her.

"If you want a little gossip..I'm Riah Graham...Khalil's ex wife, I know exactly who you are and I only said them things because of the camera's outside the door, I've been on the run from Khalil for the longest he's a mad man and word is your his next target" She said with sad eyes.

"Yo--"

"---I know you will have a lot of questions but we will talk more after school hours"

I just simply nodded then stood at the door awaiting the kids.

***

I felt as if I was waiting for hours for this day to be done I honestly just wanted to know more about Riah, why she is here and why she is being so nice to me, just why me?

"Hey"

I jumped a little only to see Riah.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, jump in"

She unlocked her car door, I had already texted Clar to let her know I had a lift home.

"So...ex wife?"

She slightly rolled her eyes as she started up the car and begun to drive.

"I hate him, I knew his good looks would catch me out in the end, I was head over hills for him and I was so young and believed anything, the only good thing he had done for me was help me get into teacher but even then I don't even know how he managed to become a teacher, he's done some shit and I've seen some shit"

"Stuff like what?" I asked becoming curious.

"He's in the drug shit, even takes drugs, I just don't get how he got into teaching, he's so awful, I've watched him kill people brutely, like I thought I was his rid or die but after watching certain things and getting to know his true colors"