•30•

I can't believe I just told Alfie that, but it's true. I believe Courtney is out there, trying to kill me. "Why do you think that?"

"I saw Courtney is one of my old vlogs, she's looking through my window and her face didn't seem to... neutral." I said, connecting our hands together.

The time was almost half six and I couldn't be more exhausted. The only good thing that happened today was Alfie making us official.

"You're going to be okay." Alfie whispered, squeezing my hand before pulling into the driveway.

He stopped the car engine before hopping out the car and rushing round to my side.
I kindly took it and stepped out the car to a cool summer breeze. I sighed and followed Alfie into my flat.

We walked into the lift and I rested my back against the old lift. I closed my eyes and sighed, so much has happened these past three months. It's took a whole new turn on my life.

We arrived at my floor and I opened the door with my key. It felt so foreign in here and I had no idea why.

"I was thinking... since your in a down mood I was wondering if you wanted to bake cookies?" Alfie asked, his shoulders hanging low with embarrassment. "I heard girls like to bake when there down."

"I'd love to bake Alfie, I'm pretty sure there are some ingredients in my cupboard." I said, walking into my little kitchen. I opened up my cupboard and lucky enough all the ingredients were there.

Alfie took out certain bowls and spoons and lined them up on the counter. He gave me a small smile before placing the ingredients in the bowl and getting the right measurements.

"I'm glad to be back, even though I was only in there for a few hours. It still feels great to come back." I said, hopping up on the counter and whisking the ingredients.

"You look so cute up there," Alfie smiled, cracking an egg in the bowl which I continued to whisk. "With your massive bun on your head."

"Hey, don't make fun of my bun!" I whined, sticking my bottom lip out. He laughed before walking over and taking the blue bowl out my hand.

The pad of his thumb swiped across my bottom lip, a gasp escaping. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. His fingers trailed down my cheekbone in which he grasped my jawline. "I'm glad your my girlfriend."

"I'm glad your my boyfriend," I gasped, this was defiantly a moment for a good joke to happen and that's what I'll do. "Are you going to kiss me?" I breathed, my hands hooking onto his shoulders.
He laughs before slowly leaning in.

My index finger reaches into the chocolate mix and I swipe a lot on my finger before bringing it to Alfie's face and wiping across.

He leans his head to one side, a chocolate stripe on the side. "Your going to pay for that." He laughed, clutching the flour packet in one hand and sprinkling some on me.

"Alfie!" I exclaim, hopping down from the counter and rushing to the other side of the kitchen and putting two eggs in my jumper pocket sneakily.

I casually stroll over, acting as if he isn't there. I hook my fingers round the egg in my pocket just as I walk past him and smash it on his head. He let's out a shriek, "Oh my god." He exclaimed, laughing right after.

He carries the whip cream can in his hand and chases me across the living room. I run as fast as my feet can take me, but Alfie's legs are longer then mine and he finally catches up, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his torso.

He clicks the whip cream and sprays it all over me, making me scream at the cold liquid on my body, dripping down my neck. "Alfie! It's so cold!" I scream, giggles rushing out my mouth.

Finally, I remember the one egg in my pocket and quickly grab it out and pocket and turn around smacking it above his head. "You cheeky bugger." He laughs, hooking his arms under my thighs and pulling me up to carry me. "I think it's time for a bath."

"I want to go by myself." I pouted, not being very comfortable to bathe naked with Alfie.

"Why not baby?" He questions, running his hands over my hips. "Don't be uncomfortable with me, I think you're perfect."

"I'm just very self conscious."

"Don't be, come on." He whispers, placing me back down on the floor and linking our hands and leading us through the hallway.

He opens the light for my bathroom, he walks to the bath and fills it up, putting sea salt bubble creator in the bath. "I want you to trust me."

"Of course I trust you," I breathed, running my fleeting hands down his tanned arms. "Now undress me."

-*-

Does anyone know how to get rid of double line spaces? x

ZALFIE BATHTUB TIME