[03]

A/N SPECIAL THING COMING UP! IF YOU LOVE MAKING COVERS I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU SENT ME ONE FOR THIS BECAUSE I'M C.R.A.P AT COVERS AS YOU CAN SEE ;) I WOULD LOVE THIS SEE YOUR AMAZING SKILLS, SEND THEM OVER MESSGAE<3 ENJOY CHAPTER <3 <3

If Only I Had The Words: Chapter 3

-Zoe's POV-

I took a deep breath and stared at the hospital room, feeling lost and empty. It was quite scary in here, you could only here the sound of monitors and sometimes screams and cries. I let Alfie go home and clean up, he said he would come back straight away but it's already been four hours and I started to get worried. I knew exactly what he was doing he was with his girlfriend, probably having sex at this moment of time. I hated that bitch, she took everything away from me and made my life hell, even Louise doesn't really hang around me anymore. But when she started dating Alfie, everything broke inside of me. I felt pain.

The door opened and my heart skipped a beat but then I found out it was a nurse, I sighed and my heart dropped, she looked at my clipboard and wrote down stuff I had no idea about. I hated how they did this they just walked in unexpectedly. When I let out a mournful sigh and then I saw Alfie peeking through the door knocking.

“Hey Zoe, you okay?” He asked, and handed me a bag which was full of doughnuts, I licked my lips and picked one out of the bag.

“I've got a bit of a headache” I admitted, rubbing the temples of my head and he sighed.

“It's normal Zoe, it means you're getting better”

“I know, it just a painful time to go through” and a flashback came from my dream when Alfie said he wish he could feel my pain.

“How's Courtney?” I questioned, trying to change the subject even though I hated this subject even more.

“She's good, she wants to come to the hospital” He said out of the blue and my eyes widened seeing him and her smooching is not what I want to experience. “She wants to start over with you” he added, but I froze I couldn't speak, something vanished out of me and it felt like my heart because I knew that Courtney was lying. “For me,” He gulped and I looked into his eyes and nodded lightly.

“But not right now, I just want to spend time with you until she comes”

“I know she sometimes clings on too much and I know she makes you feel bad but you should give her a chance she not as bad as you think” He reassured me.

“The fact that she's called me names and told me to back away from you, oh, I get the good side of her” I laughed and that's when the flashback hit me.

FLASHBACK

I put on my white collar dress, Alfie had a special announcement tonight and I knew it would be good so I put on a dress that would blow him away. I slipped on some white wedges and eyed myself in the mirror, this is the best I've ever looked. I picked up my keys and walked out the door, Alfie only lived down the street from me so I walked but halfway I got tired and took my wedges off and walked faster to his house, I just wanted to hear the news he had to tell everybody.

I finally arrived at Alfie's house and knocked at the door, I waited a couple of seconds until I heard footsteps and saw Alfie and he smiled “Hey Zoe, come in” I walked into his house it was only his friends here and I felt a little embarrassed that I had dressed to fancy for this announcement. I sat down next to Louise and gave her a big cheesy smile.

Hey chummy, what's going on?” I asked, and she giggled.

I have no idea! Can't wait!” She exclaimed and Alfie walked in looking really nervous I couldn't wait to hear the news we've all been waiting for.