[07]

-Zoe's POV-

Walking into my old flat, a place I haven’t been in six months.. I felt bad about Alfie coming over with chocolates and flowers, There was a pain in my stomach saying it was bad that I was with Jack.

Jack stood behind me when I opened the door, Jack had never seen my flat. My flat looked cleaned from when I last left it. At least how I remembered it, it was messy.

“I like it.” Jack complimented, placing the bags on the floor genrtly.

“I wonder who cleaned it,” I mumbled, the only person I talked to before the accident was the old lady down the road, Mary I think? She wouldn't have wasted her time cleaning my flat.

“Whoever did, they did it well.”

“I wish the person had left a note or something I would have thanked them.” I frowned. I walked into the kitchen inspecting for some sort of communication the person could have left while cleaning.

“Hey, do you want to watch a film?” Jack asked, holding the box of DVDs in his large hands.

“Sure which one?” I replied, walking over to my couch and sat down on the grey material which felt cold and empty.

“Grinch?” Jack suggested, holding up the DVD of the Grinch.

“It's November Mr Harries!” I half exclaimed, half laughed placing a hand on my chest to make it seem like I was offended. “But I would love to watch it.” I smiled. “Just let me go to the bathroom, okay?”

“Okay.” He grinned, placing the DVD in the player while I left to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was still full with my bath bombs I brought from Lush, and simple soaps I had picked up in America or Florida. I closed the toilet lid and sat on it, pulling my I-Phone out of my cardigan shorts pocket. I had to leave Alfie a text, tell him I'm sorry or something.

'Zoe: Hey Alfie, I don't know if that was you earlier slamming the door and everything. But I'm sorry if you're upset, I don't want to lose a friend right now :( I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about Jack coming over, completely forgot. X' I closed my I-Phone and proceeded to the living room, The Grinch had already started with the man introducing the movie in the background.

“You okay?” Jack asked, as I sat next to him sitting cross-legged with a green pillow in my lap..

“I'm a bit cold.” I whispered, rubbing my bare arms up and down.

“I'll get you a blanket, just wait.” He held his fingers up for me to wait while he ran to the other room to grab me a blanket, I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I quickly took it out and saw a text from Alfie.

'Alfie: Of course I'm not upset, don't worry about me. I was just being stupid me (As per usual). Well have you left the hospital yet? Or do I have to pick you up ;)' I sighed in relief when he wasn't angry at me. I just won my friendship back with Alfie and I wasn't planning on changing that.