[13]

Dear Zoe Sugg,

Police will be coming round your house for questioning about the accident at 6:30pm. Officer Richards, Officer James and a Officer Justin will be coming. Any problems please email back to this address.

Police of Brighton

I sighed while spinning around on my chair. I wasn't good when it came to people questioning me. It's like hot potato, I always feel like I've been put on the spot. Especially with anxiety and panic attacks I never really enjoyed being questioned by strangers. Alfie still hadn't text me back. Maybe I should pop round his flat, see what he's doing? I'm sure he won't mind, maybe his phone broke? But I highly doubt it since he tweeted yesterday along with a selfie.

I was still in sweats and a black vest but I swung a coat on and I was out of the door. Alfie had no reason to ignore me? I should get a taxi since it takes ten minutes to drive to Alfie's and it would at least take me twenty minutes to walk and it was only the morning. I had a great date with Jack last night, he gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek when he left leaving me in an emotional mess.

I really liked Jack, but did he like me back?

A taxi pulled up to me, which I hopped into. I was very wary about the man in front of me. He had black hair which was gelled back with sweat and his clothes smelt as if he hadn't washed them in days. "Hello baby doll, where you going to?" He asked. I said Alfie's address quietly as we drove off in awkward silence. I looked out into the beautiful town of Brighton. My phone buzzed in my purse, making me quickly grab it thinking it was Alfie.

I was wrong.

'Jack:

Thinking of you x'

I smiled sending an 😘 emoji back. It was like we were a couple, but we weren't causing me to frown. We arrived at Alfie's flat and his light was on, which meant he was in. "Thank you." I smiled and handed the taxi driver the money before walking out, adjusting my hair in it's messy bun. I sighed before clicking the call button at the lobby door.

It took a few times to answer before I heard Alfie's voice, "Hello?"

"Alfie, it's me Zoe. Do you mind if I chat with you for a minute?" I asked, leaning against the door hoping no-one will open it sending me to the floor. I heard the buzz sound meaning the door was unlocked. The flat building was old and had chandeliers across the roof. The lobby was completely empty.

I went into the elevator, his name said he was on the top floor. The elevator was cramped so I closed my eyes avoiding a panic attack coming on. I finally reached the top and knocked on Alfie's door a couple of times before he shouted that it was open. I walked in and the place was clean- didn't know Alfie was the clean type.

He walked out the kitchen, his hair a mess and his stubble becoming darker. "Hey," He mumbled, wiping his eyes a couple of times. "You okay?"

"More like are you okay? Why haven't you been answering my text messages or calls?" I snapped, coming closer to him. "I've been so worried, why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you Zoe, I just didn't get them." He lied, I knew he was lying. I sent him over twenty messages and fifteen calls, how could you possibly miss them? Or not even recieve one?

"Don't bullshit me Alfie, I sent you loads of messages and you didn't recieve one?" I yelled, he shook his head his jaw clenching. "If your going to lie to me, then I don't want a friendship with you!"

"And you want one with Jack?" He growled, so that what it was- that I was going out with Jack, but how did Alfie know that?

"How did you kn-"