[16]

"Zoe? You seem very dressed... for a pamper night." He said, his eyebrows creased together. "W-wait... did you lie to me?"

"Alfie... can you please come inside, I think someone wants to use the elevator." I quietly said, he stepped inside very annoyed.

"Can you explain to me, why you lied to me? Right in my face! I thought we were friends Zoe!" He snapped, his tone catching me off guard. "I've been supporting you and helping

you and all you do is lie straight to my face?"

"Alfie... I'm s-sorry okay?"

"Tell me who you are going out with."

There's no point in lying now.

"I was going out with Jack, I know I should have told you but you don't seem very fond of Jack at the moment." I raise my voice, my anger was beginning to boil. I don't see what his problem is with Jack.

"Because there's something off about him Zoe! I'm only trying to be that supportive friend and look out for you," He said. Great, I was being friendzoned by Alfie. "He kicked you out of his life and comes back in automatically. Doesn't that seem a bit odd?"

"So did you! Don't just blame this on Jack, because you did the same!" I shouted, my eyes becoming glossy, I never thought I would have a shouting argument with Alfie.

"I know I did! But I'm trying to regain your trust and I'm going slowly. What is Jack doing, taking you out for nice dinners and you get kisses at the end of the night?" He growled, his hands balling up into fists.

"What do you want me to do Alfie? Ditch Jack and give you all the attenion? Are you that selfish?"

"No Zoe, I'm not. I just don't trust Jack that's all. Why can't you listen to the one person that truely cares about you?" He whispered, his hands reaching out to hold me. "I'm here and I'll always be here." He said, his body towering over mine. "I really care about you Zoe, probably more than he does."

My breath hitched in my throat from how close we were, his lips were brushing mine. His hazel eyes gazing into mine. "God, you're so beautiful." He whispered, he leaned in closer. My eyes fluttering close. Then the doors knocks.

Damn.

"I have to get that." I breathed, I rushed out of his grip and opened the door to Jack in a tux and holding a bouqet of red roses. "Hi." I smiled.

"Zoe, you look beautiful." He breathed, eyeing my body making me blush. Alfie coughed behind me, his arms crossed around his chest and his jaw clenched.

"Looks like I better leave the two lovebirds alone." He snapped, walking past Jack and bumping his shoulders with him. When the door closed, I caught Alfie's eyes, they were beginning to become glossy. What have I done? I care loads about Alfie and I'm letting him walk out my door upset?

"I'm going to talk to him, stay here yeah?" I asked, he nodded. I quickly opened the elevator and shut the door. The elevator was so slow, I had to see him. The doors opened and I saw Alfie about to walk out the front door. "Alfie!" I called, he turned his eyes becoming glossy and red.

I ran up to him, he look surprised. Then I smacked my lips onto his, catching him by surprise. He relaxed and snaked his arms around my waist. His lips moved in sync with mine, my hands on either side of his face. I pulled away and stared into his eyes. "I care about you too." I smiled, his smile reaching his ears. "But I need to talk to Jack, come back later okay?"

"Okay." He said before kissing my cheek and walking out the door, now to talk to Jack and sort things out.

The elevator ride was too fast for me to think, Jack had a bored expression on his face when I reached the floor. Tell him Zoe, tell him you don't want him.

"Ready to go?" He asked, his phone sliding back into his pocket.

Tell him Zoe, you can do this.

But by the way he was staring into my eyes, I couldn't reject him. This was going to hurt Alfie, yes but I just couldn't reject him. "Sure." I mumbled, we walked back into the elevator his hand on the small of my back.

The car ride to the restaurant was awfully quiet, the occasional small talk and his hand placed on my knees comforting me. This restaurant was way to far away, we had been in the car for over an hour. I was surely going to be back at my flat at 4 in the morning.

How was Alfie going to react? He's probably waiting for me now? Maybe he brought chocolates and flowers over like he did in the hospital? God, do I feel bad.

We finally parked up at a very fancy place, which looked more like a hotel then a restaurant. "Where are we?" I asked.

"We're a little out of Brighton, I come here all the time with my family, they do amazing food. We'll be staying at the hotel tonight, since we won't be getting back to our houses quite late. I hope you don't mind." He said, a crooked smile appearing at the end. I guess he was right, I would have to speak to Alfie in the morning.

He led me into this hotel/restaurant with his hand on the small of my back. Everyone in this hotel seemed to be dressed very posh. All the men were dressed in tuxedos and the women were wearing tight dress that stopped below the knee and wore pearls. "This is a restaurant I wouldn't go to." I laughed, my hand having a firm grip on his bicep.

"You'll love it I swear."

He was right, we spent over two hours in the restaurant. I had a pizza for my main course which was absolutely amazing. Jack at a chicken pasta, which was also amazing. Me and Jack had a little wine and I was beginning to feel a bit drunk.

SEXUAL CONTENT COMING UP IF YOU DONT LIKE PLEASE DONT READ.

Jack carried me bridal style up to our room in the hotel, a few giggles were earned on the way. We probably woke up the whole hotel.

Jack inserted the keys in the door and stumbled in chucking me on the bed, my lip biting out of control. "Stop doing that Zoe it's very distracting."

Jack was looking very attractive and I wanted to smack my lips onto his. Jack crawled onto the bed, his eyes raking my body. His face was inches from mine and I couldn't help myself I grabbed his face and placed my lips onto his. His tongue slides across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, my tongue running across his.

He began unbuttoning his shirt, giving me access to see his toned body. What was I doing? I'm about to have sex with Jack? "I-I can't do this." I breathed, he froze in his spot.

"Did you think I was going to have sex with you?" He questioned, I gulped. "I'm not going to do that to you Zoe... I just thought I could pleasure you, do you want that?" He whispered, my mind was screaming no but of course my hormones got involved. I nodded and he began kissing my lips again.

He reached for behind my back and unzipped my dress, bringing the straps down my arms slowly, goosebumps appearing on my skin. I felt self conscious and underdressed so I began unbuttoning his shirt even more, taking the shirt of his body.

I ran my fingers down his chest and arms, his breath hitching in his throat. He went for behind my bra and and unclipped it, making my breasts exposed. "Your so beautiful Zoe." He whispered, sucking on my nipple lightly. A moan escaped my lips. How was Jack so experienced?

His hand slid down my stomach, and began rubbing my lower region harshly. "Shit Jack." I moaned, my back arching with pleasure. "R-right there." I growled, his fingers added a little more pleasure and rubbing quicker.

"Scream for me Zoe."

"God Jack! That feels so good." Before I could process his fingers slid into my opening, making me scream louder. "Faster."

"Your so wet for me." He whispered before rubbing my clit and fingering me at the same time. My orgasm took over me harshly, my legs trembling with pleasure. I tried to regain my breath as Jack climbed up and snuggled next to me.

The only thing making me feel guilty was Alfie.

A/N: oo sorry for the little smut there ;) probably took you by surprise. remember to click the vote button and comment please :)