[09]

This is written on my phone so if there is any grammar mistakes please tell me -Cerys xx

Alfie had left previously, I was now sat in darkness thinking of how my life took a big turn. Was the car crash what was best for me?

My phone snapped me out of my thoughts, I glanced at the Caller ID, Jack👌. I clicked the green button and pressed the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Zoe." He breathed, sounding like he has been running.

"Jack? Are you okay?" I asked my voice contained concern.

"Zoe... It is twelve o'clock at night and I, Jack Harries, just had the worst nightmare imagined."

"Tell me about it."

"I'm not too sure of that."

"Please Jack, I want to know." I harshly whispered. There was no point of him calling me and not telling me about it.

"Okay, since you really want to know. I had a dream that you were taken away from me. I went to go find you and when I did, you were kissing Alfie Deyes." I blushed when I realised what he was saying was somewhat true.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, weird right?"

"Weird." I chuckled, I brushed my ombré hair to one side since it was getting stuffy in the room.

"Anyway, sorry to disturb you this late at night. Couldn't fall asleep."

"I was never asleep." I laughed, I heard a breathless chuckle on the other line.

"You okay Zoe Sugg? Anything to talk about?" He asked.

"Perfect, I think I'm going to go grocery shopping tomorrow so I should get some sleep." I smiled, lying down on my back.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams." Then the line went dead. I stood up from the couch stretching my arms out. I walked into the bedroom, jumping onto my bed. I snuggled into the blanket and fell asleep.

************

The next morning I was up and ready. I wore my leather jacket with a blue ombré dress underneath. My hair was left down straight, I couldn't be bothered doing anything with it nowadays.

I grab my keys, walking out the door and locking it. My flat door went straight into a lift, I liked it. I clicked ground floor and awaited in the lift to reach the bottom floor. I looked into the mirror and sighed in disgust. It was like these bruises were never going away, they won't will they? The lift arrives to the bottom which I have to pull the door open to leave.

I walk out the lobby waving to the receptionist on the way out. Brighton breeze made me happy, the wind was salty and windy and I love living near the beach. I walk down the familiar street, it was about ten minutes to get into Brighton town, five minutes in the car unless you have traffic. I can't even remember what made me go into the car crash. All I remember was going into my car, breaking down because Alfie and Courtney were saying I love you and I wanted to feel that love. 

I was such a wreck that all I saw was bright lights and that was when I crashed. Where was Courtney right now? I had a feeling she was planning my death because Alfie been hanging around with me. They have broken up I think, I'm sure Alfie told me. But on the other hand, there's Jack. He's sweet and caring, and has been so lovely to me these past weeks. 

I arrive in Brighton town later, it packed and I'm not surprised. It's July, the sun's out and it's a saturday. I'm not a big fan of being around big places espically with Anxiety and Panic Attacks, the best thing to do is to keep your head down and imagine it's just you there. I walk into one of my favourite shops, not many people are in this shop. Only a mum, with a child and a couple of teenagers taking pictures in the photo booth. I walk over to the counter, an old lady reading the daily paper. "Excuse me?" I asked quietly, the woman looked up.

"Sorry love, I didn't realise you were standing there. How may I help you?" 

"Do you have any jars?" I questioned. I needed some jars for the kitchen, just to put tea bags in or coffee or sweets. 

"Actually yes we do, they came in stock yesterday." She smiled and walked to the back of the room. I stood there waiting for about thirty seconds then she came back with a box full of jars with a quote on the side saying 'Life By The Sea'. I laughed and nodded my head.

"I'll buy them." I said, she grinned and scanned them, then placing them into a paper bag. She handed them to me saying a thank you. I walked out the shop feeling a little better, that shop will always be my favourite shop.

As I walk down the street, the streets seem to get busier and busier and I can't take it I have to get out of this situation. I bump into someone, probably a female because I heard a voice. I look up to apoligise but  I'm greeted by blonde and pink hair. 

"Louise?" 

-Jack's POV-

I unlocked my apartment door, someone was in here. I could smell cigarettes, and I don't smoke. I walk into the living room area to be greeted by blonde curls. "What are you doing here?" 

"Did you do it?" She asked, putting out her cigarette and laughed. 

"Kiss Zoe? Yeah I did." I snapped, this girl was hot and we slept together a couple of times but it doesn't give her the right to break into my apartment. 

"Then we can move to step 2." She said, unzipping her coat, she was wearing a black tight fitted dress underneath.

"And that is?" 

"You have to sleep with Zoe, play with her make her trust you," 

Authors Note: I'm sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks, I promise I will make it up to you, I've just been so busy but guess what guys! SUMMER HOLIDAYS!! <3 What are you doing in the holidays? 

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE <3