[17]

Jack drove me back to my apartment, the tension awkward from our little sexual activity last night. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing, I had too much to drink and totally regretted it. Normally, I don't drink but somehow Jack had forced me to do it.

I looked up and saw we were parked outside my flat building, my heart skipped when Jack leaned over placing a small kiss on my cheek. "I hope you don't regret last night." He whispered, his breath on my neck. I shook my head, not agreeing with my voice.

He smiled before I got out the car, grabbing my bag. I really hoped plans happened for Alfie last night and he couldn't show up. I didn't want another argument with Alfie, it broke my heart and I didn't like arguments.

I greeted the lady at the front desk with a smile, which she kindly returned. The elevator ride was at a normal pace, so that gave me time to calm my heart down and think of a speech if he is here. I walked into the flat, it was too chilly in here.

"Alfie?" I called. My heart beating faster then it was before but of course, there was no answer. I sighed before changing out of the dress into sweats and a black vest top, making sure to throw a hoodie on over it.

My makeup was already done and I couldn't be bothered styling my hair so I left it down. "Y'know if you tell me to come here later and not show up, making me look like a complete idiot. You could have a little sent a text." A voice snapped behind.

I whipped around to see Alfie, in his black jeans and Troye Sivan sweater. His hair was a complete mess to say the least but I liked it, he suited it. "I waited here all night Zoe, I depended on you and what do you do? Not show up." He said harshly.

"Please don't shout at me." I whispered, my head hanging low to the floor. "I don't want to fight with you Alfie." I croaked, my eyes lifting up to meet his furious hazel eyes.

"Then don't lie to me then, I'm sick and tired of being played." He said, his voice staying stern but I knew he wanted to snap.

"I'm sorry Alfie but you have to kno-"

"What happened last night?" Alfie questioned, his voice staying quite stern. But his face was furious with anger.

I looked down, I don't want to tell him the details of me and Jack. Let's just try and change the subject. "Why are you worrying about that when someone is after me?" I questioned, my lips pursed together. "Oh but I forgot you are too selfish to care."

"I worry about that a lot Zoe, are you actually that stupid? Every night I think about it, I think that, that man could be hurting you. It breaks me Zoe knowing someday I might lose you." He croaked, his voice cracking.

"Get out." I growled, his eyebrows creasing together.

"What?"

"Get out!" I shouted, no one has the right to call someone stupid. If Alfie really was my friend he would never say that. My heart was aching and my muscles were sore and all I wanted to do was relaxed.

I had to sort out what was happening between me and Harry, and me and Jack. I wasn't going back and forth on purpose, I didn't think it was going to go this far.

"Fine Zoe! Don't ever call me nor text me nor visit me. I'm done with this friendship!" He snapped, storming towards the door not bothering to look back. He left. Left me with my thoughts.

J A C K

Courtney texted me moments ago asking me to pop round her apartment. The little experience me and Zoe went through last night meant nothing to me.

Of course I felt bad for Zoe to being doing this to her, but I needed the money. My YouTube channel isn't coming that successful, everyone is getting quite bored because I don't post as much.

After travelling the world I was unsure of continuing YouTube. I could become a explorer, I defiantly have the money for it or I could stay in university and get the degree I want.

All my future was very unplanned, but I live everyday like it's my last. If this situation between me and Zoe is unplanned then I'll live it everyday.

This will defiantly ruin mine and Zoe's friendship and she probably won't ever talk to me again but money is money and that's what I need.

I pulled up to Courtney flat, I would swing by here to tell details on what me and Zoe did and we would laugh about it together. Mean, yes, but like I said money.

"Good morning Mr Harries, here to see Courtney? I'll send you up." The doorman said, he was a friendly man, around 60. I followed the man to the elevator and we waited. This hotel was very posh but what can I say? It's London.

The doors open up to Courtney in a black, tight dress and a cigarette in her hand. A smirk played on her lips. "Hello... Jack." She smiled, I stepped inside waving goodbye to the doorman.

"Anything... happen last night?" She questioned, taking a seat on her silk fitted couch. "Last night was your chance Jack, please say you didn't blow it."

"I'm going to need a lot of time, she's a hard one Zoe but I need you to do something for me." I said, this was going to make my plan go successful.

"And... what is that?"

"I need you to get back with Alfie."

Authors note: thank you for getting me to 2k!!! you guys are amazing and I hope you are happy :))

Follow my instagram: @quietgirlsarewattpadwriters

Thank you xx