[04]

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: DON'T STOP BY 5SOS

Chapter 4

-Zoe's POV-

I honestly couldn't wait to leave this place, the more the time went on I wanted to kill myself. Alfie didn't visit as often he said he had problems at home but he said he would come today and apparently he's bringing Courtney. My phone began to buzz in my pocket, I arched my back to reach my phone to find out it was Jack, why was he calling me? The last time I recalled he never wanted to see me again.

"Hello?" I answered, a gasp escaped his lips.

"Zoe! You're alive!" He exclaimed, did no-one tell Jack, I mean I know we're not really friends but he had the right to know?

"Nice to hear from you too Jack," I grumbled, what sort of friend shuts you out then calls you up the next minute?

"I know Zoe, you're mad at me but I thought we could start things over, like they used to be." He gulped, I wasn't too sure the way that Jack treated me that night was terrible and he shouldn't be tolerated.

FLASHBACK

I drove to Jack's house as he gave me a confusing text saying 'Stay away.' Me and Jack barely had any fallouts and I wondered why he wanted me to stay away, it just came out of nowhere?

I pulled up in Jack's drive, before unclasping my seatbelt and storming to his front door. It took a few moments for Jack to answer but then I heard tiny little footsteps in the distance then a tired looking Jack opened the door with red, puffy eyes. "Jack," I whispered and stroked his cheek. He wasn't daring to put his eyes on me and I really wanted him too. "What's wrong?" I asked, and he simply shook his head.

"I need you to stay away from me Zoe... forever." He confirmed and began to shut his door on my face, my reflex finally helped at this moment and I stopped the door with my small foot, my eyes shutting in pain.

"Jack you tell me what's going on!" I yelled, Jack simply ignored me by walking into his living room, I slammed the door and stamped to Jack and stopped in front of him, "Jack please, you know what I'm going through right now, you're the only friend I have left!"

"Zoe, don't make this any harder for me."

"Just give me a reason!" I growled, swallowing the lump in my throat. I could lose another friend I already lost Louise and Tanya, not to mention Alfie. I'm not ready to lose Jack.

"I can't-"

"Why can't you Jack, is it that hard to tell me that I'm messed up because you might as well tell me now like the rest of my friends. I might as well stop my life right now!" I cried, the tears prickling down my cheeks.

"Zoe, you are certainly not messed up, you're Zoe Sugg for Christ sake! I've never met anyone as amazing as you but I need you to stop talking to me." He finished, the tears spilled down my cheeks fast and I rubbed them off my cheek, there goes another friend and my last one.

"Jack, plea-"

"I'm leaving Zoe, for a long time." He interrupted, my eyes widened is this why he didn't want me near him because he was leaving?

"Jack-"

"Please Zoe, don't do that" He sniffled, he looked into my eyes and tears were slowly rolling down his face.

"Just stay with me Jack, stay in my house. Make me normal again, I can't do this without you," I cried, I was on my knees both hands on his knee.