•29•

ZOES POV
"Why are you scared Zoe?" Niomi asked, scooting her chair closer. "Tell me."
"I'm... I'm... afraid of losing Alfie," I manage to say, my voice hurting with my sore throat. "As selfish as it is, I can't live without him."
"I understand, I'm the same with Marcus. I don't want to part from him, not now, not ever." She said, making me smile at how romantic that sounded.
"I've been waiting for him to make us official but I feel like that won't ever happen, we've been seeing each other for a few weeks now." I said, coughing a little. "Can you pass me some water please?"
She nods and grabs the plastic container filled with water. She places it in my small, cold hands and I take a sip, the water soothing my throat.
"Me and Marcus were best friends for two years before he finally decided to make it official," She smiled, probably getting little flashbacks. "Boys just take time, the longer they are, the more they want."
"I think it was me who fucked up," I said, Niomi raised her eyebrows in confusion. "I was going back and forth with him and I don't think he trusts me."
"Of course he'll trust you, maybe it will take time but I know he feels the same way about you." She said, her warm hand clutching mine and giving me a reassuring squeeze.
"How can you tell?"
"He's constantly talking about you, he's actually been having some lessons with Marcus to calm his anger, he's doing it to be with you Zoe." Niomi said.
Alfie was actually trying, not that I ever doubted him before. I think I was falling more and more for Alfie. I don't want Jack anymore, I want Alfie.
"Could you bring Alfie in?"
ALFIE
I hated the constant sound of beeping and crying in the distance. I was going to drive myself insane.
I don't want my anger to get the best of me, so I rake a hand through my hair and lean against the wall and take deep breaths.
A door opens minute later and Niomi walks out a smile on her face. "She's ready for you Alfie."
I stand up and sigh, I walk into the room and their sits Zoe, a plastic container between her lips as she takes gulps.
"Hey," I whisper, putting my hands in my pockets, the atmosphere uncomfortable.
"Hi," she said, her voice raspy. "Come sit." She whispers pointing to the chair beside her.
"How are you feeling?" I asked, pulling out a seat an lightly sitting down.
She sighs, rubbing her red and swollen eyes. "Exhausted," She sighs, her eyes welling up with tears. I put my hand on her cheek and wipe away the tear with the pad of my thumb. "Why can't I have a normal life?"
"You do have a normal life, but right now your on a roller coaster and it's going to end soon," I said, her bottom lip trembling. "You'll always have me."
"That's what I want Alfie, more then anything... I want to be with you." She said, burying her small, petite face in her hands.
I am in love with Zoe, I can't see myself loving anyone else but her. The way her ocean blue eyes light up when you say something amusing, or when she tries to be angry and she makes a cute pout face.
"Please say something." She cried, her head lifting up and I could truly see my future with this girl.
"I want to be with you as well," I whispered, I captured her small hands in mine, kissing each small knuckle. "I'm in love with you Zoe Sugg, I can't see myself being with any other girl because I know I'm in love with you. I'm sorry for being that annoying, jealous me back but I promise to control it. Only if you agree to be my girlfriend."
"I've wanted that more then anything."
***

We checked Zoe out of the hospital, I couldn't wait to go home and snuggle Zoe tightly. This girl is my girlfriend now and it couldn't be happier. She was wearing black leggings along with my grey hoodie which looked massive on her.
Her hands clutched mine throughout the whole walk back to the car as if she was afraid.
I opened the car door for her and she gently slid in and I closed the door. I walked round the other side opening up and taking a seat.
I put my keys in and started the engine pulling out the hospital. "Are you okay?" I asked, placing my slender fingers on her thigh.
"Yeah, just thinking."
"What are you thinking about?" I questioned, squeezing her thigh, reassuring her I was here.
"Courtney." She said, her lips forming a pout position.
"What about Courtney?"
She turned in her seat so she was facing me. Her little hand clutching mine. "Don't call me crazy okay?"
"I won't call you crazy."
She sighed, raking a hand through her hair. Taking a deep breath. "I think Courtney is trying to kill me."
A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever but I've been in such bad writers block at the minute and I've been revising for test.
Zoe and Alfie are now a thing in my story! whoop woo!!
I'm dedicating this story to @styles-babe with her story Invincible! I completely obsessed with it and she's such a sweet girl! please check out!