•28•

ALFIES POV

I awoke to the sound of a bump behind me. I shot up and squinted my eyes, making out what the noise was.

Zoe laid on the floor, her ombré hair spread out. I jumped off the couch and ran to her, cradling her in my arms. "Zoe? Zoe! Wake up!" I said, whacking her cheek softly.

I laid her down, placing two fingers at her neck, checking her pulse. A normal steady beat was heard. Phew.

I pulled out my phone and dialled 999. "999, what's your emergency?"

"Um hi, my... girlfriend is unconscious, she has a steady heartbeat but just doesn't seem
to be waking up."

"Okay, we'll send someone straight away." She said before the line going dead. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped the blanket around her body, her small frame snuggling into it.

I sit on the dining table and stare at the screen, it says there has been a problem updating the video since it's been deleted.

I open up Facebook and search Marcus's name. I should tell him about what's going on.

*Alfie Deyes: Marcus, I need you to meet me at the hospital, Zoe has passed out!*

I hear the sirens outside and I scoop Zoe into my arms, she's so cold. Why is she so cold?

ZOES POV

A wave of cheers passed my ears, making me grab them to block out the pain, I see Alfie with his arm around... Courtney?

"We have an announcement to make!" Alfie exclaims, Courtney snuggling into his neck. "Courtney is pregnant!" He said, everyone cheering.

Pregnant? After all this time of trusting Alfie this is how he repays me. "Oh my god." Alfie says, his gaze on me.

The music stops and everyone looks at me. "Um... Hi." I reply, twiddling my thumbs.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be let out for another month." Courtney laughs, rubbing her now pregnant stomach. Another year? Where?

"Excuse me?" I say, I gasp my throat as the husky voice escapes.

"Brightons institute?" She laughed, others whispering and laughing along. "Guess she is crazy."

"Especially since you faked your death and ever proof that you 'thought' was Courtney, was actually you." Alfie growled, more people bursting into laughter. "I was only going to take your virginty and run back to Courtney."

The tears spilled down my cheek, the pain in my chest not easing. I've never been more humiliated in my life. "Why'd you lie?" I choked, wiping the tears under my eyes.

"Because your worthless, stupid and no one will ever like a girl like you, Zoe Sugg." And that's when I break to the floor screaming.

I shoot up from my bed, my cheeks stained with tears. Alfie is asleep at the side of the bed but shoots up when I scream.

"Zoe! Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing either side of my face and wiping the tears of my face.

'Worthless, stupid and no one likes you...'

I yank my head out of his grip and lay back on the pillow and fold my arms across my chest. "Zoe? What's wrong?"

I don't know if I can speak. Even though that was just a nightmare, it hurt me to be humiliated like that. I hope I never experience that.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said, grabbing my hand and rubbing my palm. "Bad dream?" He asked, his brown eyes peering at mine but I refuse to look. "Just nod or something... please."

I sigh and nod my head, I shouldn't be mad at Alfie for my dream, but what if he does run back to Courtney and humiliates me in front of everyone. "You shouldn't be mad at me babe." He said, rubbing the tears that escape my eye.

I just nod and lie back down on the uncomfortable bed. The door soon knocks and in walks Marcus and Niomi.

I haven't spoken with Niomi before, when I left YouTube, she entered YouTube and I never got to meet her. "How she doing?" Marcus asked, placing the pink and white flowers on my bedside table.

"Fine, but she's not speaking." Alfie says, his hand intertwined with mine. "Maybe we should leave the girls alone, maybe she'll start speaking." Alfie suggest.

"Is that okay Niomi?" Marcus asked, she gulps before nodding her head. Alfie stands up and walks out with Marcus.

She sighs before walking over "I know how you feel, I was bullied when I was around thirteen. I've been having nightmares ever since, all you gotta do is talk to me." She said, sitting down on the seat Alfie previously sat on.

"I know your scared, I was scared too." She said, resting her warm hand on top of mine. "Just tell me what happened, I won't tell anyone else."

I look over at her and my eyes soften, Niomi doesn't seem at all bad, maybe we could become friends.

"I promise." She adds and that's what it takes for my voice to work again.

"I'm so scared."

A/N: o m g I'm getting my haircut and steal my girl is playing, they just know I'm here ahaaa