Q & A

Note: These are a bunch of questions directed to the author during and after the writing the stories.

(Forget the grammar, I'm just bored 😂)

Okay... Let's start...

How do you come up with everything you write?
Well, to answer this question, I'd say that writing this particular book was a difficult and different journey. I write what I want and usually, things around me help me come up with all the drama and stuff like that.

How can a guy write a girl's POV so beautifully?
I've gotten this question about twice and it made me laugh 😂... Anyway, I guess I'm used to it and I feel like females are better storytellers when it comes to writing in first person omniscient. Female MCs convey the idea of my stories better.

Do you have any story written in a male's POV? Or a male being the main character?
I got this question once and I found it weird but I thanked God that I did because it would've been embarrassing to say NO. Anyway, for those of you that don't know, I recently started Being the Pastor's Son which is written in a male's POV. If you liked Isabella then you would definitely like BTPS.

Why do you like mystery?
LMAO 😂 I'm a mystery myself. All my books have a little mystery or cliffhanger in it. That's just me.

Why did Bella and Daniel not end up together?
To be honest I didn't plan for Bella bad Josh to end up together but it was more like the story was writing itself. And I also considered a lot of things.

WOULD THERE BE A SEQUEL?
I don't know how many times I've gotten this question before 😂 but I once planned for my book Woman Up to be a sequel to Isabella but after considering a number of things I thought against it. But the surprise is that you may or may not be seeing a character from Isabella in Woman Up.

How possible is it to go to America and become a Hollywood actress?
😂 😂 I got this question from my sister after she read the story. And I know a lot of people might also be wondering the same thing. Well, if you can dream it, then you can do it.

What inspired Isabella?
The answer is simple: a bunch of Teen fiction movies and stories and a little bit of high school life.

How old are you?
Lol I decided to finally answer this question because people make so many assumptions about my age. 😂 The truth is that at the time I started writing Isabella, I was 13 and now I'm 15 and I will be 16 in March!

Are you in the University?
Another frequently asked question! I'm not in university yet. I'll be done with high school next year by God's grace.

Is Joshua a real character? Cuz I'm in love...
😂 😂 😂 I got this question from a fan when I recently completed the book. And I think this was what I told her; "There are many Joshuas on earth. You just have to find your own Joshua."

Are you the only child?
You guys love personal questions, don't you? 😂

Anyway, I'm not an only child. I'm the first son and eldest to three other siblings. Two girls, one boy. I just don't talk about my family much.

Best friends?
Yes I have a best friend but he's not on wattpad probably because we're the exact opposites of each other. Y'know the "opposites attract" law?

The Q&A is a work of boredom an nothing more....

Tell me what else you'd want me to do here....

If there are any more questions, don't hesitate to ask and I'll add answer 😘 😍

I miss this story..... 😢