29| The One I will Marry

**Present Day**

Isabella

Katerina and I had gone to a lot of places with our mother and spent so much time with her too. I had gotten to know her really well and I was happy I had gotten to know my biological mother. I realized that Katerina had taken after her in many aspects.

I was a little relieved when Josh had come out of the surgery room alive but he was unconscious. However, his idiot of a fiance had found a way to put me in a horrible that day.

"I don't know what you're doing here Isabella. You know you're bad news. You'll only bring bad luck wherever Joshua is" she had said to me at the hospital. I restrained from making a nasty comment because unlike her, I had self respect.

I just felt bad that I wasn't able to speak with Josh they had gone to the US. I wanted to know why he was calling me and why he wanted to see me that day.

Daniel

Spending time with Sandra and Trump was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life but I still felt like it wasn't the right time to propose to Sandra.

However, that didn't stop me from taking them out on numerous dates and outings.

I looked at the picture we had taken together at the mall and we looked like a happy family. I wanted that family. I wanted to make Sandra my wife. I couldn't wait for her to say "yes" and we would finally walk down the aisle.

My phone rang bringing me out of my day dream. It was a call from a private number and I accepted the call guessing it was someone important.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"I need my money idiot" it was a man's voice. Deep, husky and scary.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" I asked getting up from where I laid on the bed.

"You don't remember me?" he laughed, "After doing business in the past you've forgotten me so soon"

I immediately realized what he was talking about and I froze.

"I still have the video of the night you killed Tiffany Stevens so you better cooperate" he commanded.

"What do you want you bastard?!"

"I want a lot of things" he said "First, you can't marry Sandra and you'll have to give me five hundred million naira"

"What are you saying?" I shouted "Whats your business with my relationship with Sandra?"

"Shut up and do as I say or else..." he paused, " I know you wouldn't want to see your son get hurt"

"I swear to God—"

"You swear to God nothing!" he cut me off, "You know what, get your friends together in the next one hour. I'm going to call back and make sure you're all in the same room or else..." he hung up. I threw the phone on the floor angrily.

Only heavens knew that I wouldn't mind staining my hands with blood again if I ever caught that idiot.

Tayo

"I'm happy you're both getting along with your mom" I said to Trina who was sitting directly opposite me. I had taken her out to one of our favorite restaurants.

"Yeah." she paused, "She has just a few weeks to live so..."

"I'm sorry" I reached out for her hand on the table and held it. I gave her a warm smile and she returned.

"So, how's work?" she changed the topic after I'd let go of her hand and we resumed eating our meal.

"Good. Although I won't have to travel anymore since I finally have ambassadors" I replied

"That's good" she looked happy, "You're now a boss"

"You can say the again" I grinned. We finished our food while making small talks about everything but nothing in particular.

"I have to get going" Trina announced "I have to stop by the office"

"Okay. Let's go" my iPhone vibrated in my pocket and I retrieved to see a new message from Dan.

You need to come to my house right now. It's very urgent. Please hurry.

The message sounded urgent indeed so I immediately paid the waiter for our meal and we left.

Isabella

I drove into Daniel's huge mansion and parked in the parking lot. I noticed Sandra and Tayo's car too. The situation must've been very important and urgent.

I walked into the house and met three pairs of eyes looking at me from the dinning area.

"See person wey we dey wait for" (see the person we are waiting for) Daniel said, "She's just cat walking"

On hearing that, I actually began cat walking and modeling to the dinning area slowly.

"My sister show them!" Sandra shouted, "It's not easy to be a Hollywood actress jare!"

I blew Tayo and Daniel a kiss when I got to them and Tayo rolled his eyes while Sandra gave me a high five.

"I'm glad you people are happy because I'm about to give you bad news" Daniel said.

"Bad news ke?" Sandra asked and Daniel further explained everything to us.

"He said he would call" said Dan.

"That bastard" I muttered for everyone to hear.

"You said he asked for five hundred million?" Tayo asked again. We were all marvelled.

"Even Nigeria does not have the kind of money right now. Is he insane?" that was Sandra.

Daniel was about to say something when the phone rang and he picked it up and put it on loud speaker.

"I'm sure Daniel already briefed you on my terms and conditions so I don't plan on wasting much time here" the deep husky voice said.

"You're insane!" Sandra yelled. Daniel had placed the phone on the dinning table for everyone to be able to speak.

"Sandra, I don't think Daniel told you about what I plan for your son if you don't cooperate" he voice said again making Sandra shiver.

"What?!"

"Now listen all of you and listen good," he said "Until I get my money. Five hundred million naira each from all of you, no one is allowed to marry or propose to anyone"

"Pardon me?" Tayo blurted out.

"Yes, Tayo. You're not marrying Trina till I say so. Daniel and Sandra are not allowed to get married either" he said. Sandra and Daniel exchanged looks.

"Don't be surprised" he laughed, "I know everything. I've been watching you and I'm still watching you"

"What do you mean by that?" Sandra asked.

"Sandra, you're putting on a red dress. Tayo is wearing a navy blue shirt and black trousers. Daniel is still in his pajamas and Isabella is wearing a cropped top and high waist jeans" he said "and you're standing in the dinning area of Daniel's house.

We all exchanged looks. We were marveled. We started looking around the house for cameras but we couldn't see anything.

We was right. He had correctly said what we were all wearing and he had succeeded in making us scared.

"Now, as I was saying" he continued "No one is allowed to get married until I say so except Isabella" everyone looked at me.

"Isabella, I'm only giving you two weeks to get married to Chase or else I will kill your entire family, Trump included"

"What?!" we all exclaimed.

"That will be all for now, I'll be expecting my money in two days" he hanged up before any of us could utter a word.

"He's insane" Tayo exclaimed

"We're in trouble" Daniel added.

A/N
Please vote and comment.
I'd really appreciate it.
Don't forget to follow me and read my other story and upcoming ones...