Author's Last Words

*clears throat*

Okay, where do I start?

Well, if you came this far, I love you so much. Thank you for everything. To both my silent readers and those who threatened me before I had to update, thank you.

I won't deny that at first, I didn't know where this story was going. All I knew was that I wanted to write about high school drama and after a year and some months, one thing led to another and here we are.

I never planned for any of this to happen in the story. Each chapter wasn't written on something I'd already planned. That's why we have some plot holes here and there. I know the story isn't perfect and I'll agree that I rushed the ending a bit because I wanted to get on with other books. I was so close to deleting this book before I even got to the tenth chapter but thanks to you guys (both those who threatened to kill me) I didn't. Anyway, there's nothing much to say so now I'm gonna mention a few people who really kept me going with their comments.

chocodropss Royally_Blossom AvwataBlessing Rickaboo1936 chiomachris OnuohaBlessing c_violet chifave Nana_Yaa1419 Qhupid247 BisolaOlatunde BeautyYoungWriter_  Okay, so these guys have really come through for me on wattpad. They've really supported me on this book and most of them also read my other works. I love you so much.

These are some other lovely people who have also been showing me love Justthatgirlie Sixfeetoffineapple NkechiAjogwu PrincessAnnie900 GoldWuoname Iyanuoluwa-Temi and Turq_todiella15 mwicheb JeddieK Edithmanuels preshdiva nimitolu101 ayoojo3 Jodees15 and so many others I didn't mention, thank you so much.

Now the book has ended, I need you guys to do two things for me. First, go to my message board or my pm and leave a review about the book. I'd really appreciate it.

Secondly, if you have any questions about the book or any question you want to ask any character in this book, leave it in the comments.

Thanks so much guys. ♥