Special Chapter

Triev Thunder POV

Nakatingin ako ngayon sa babaeng pinakamamahal ko. She's walking at the aisle wearing a simple but elegant wedding dress that fits her.

Our triplets are with my grandparents. They are already six months old. Nakarating na si Fire sa harapan ko at nakangiting iniabot ni daddy ang kamay ni Fire aa akin.

'Take care of my daughter. Don't hurt her" nakangiting sabi niya sa akin at tinapik ang balikat ko. Ngumiti ako ng matamis sakanya at yumuko ng bahagya bilang pagrespeto.

"I will daddy." sagot ko. Ipinulupot niya na ang kamay niya sa braso ko at inalalayan ko itong tumaas sa altar.

The wedding starts with so much joy in our hearts. I can't believe that I will mary again my wife and this time, it is full of love and not hatred.

"Wife..." panimula ko. "Take this ring as a sign of my eternal love. I can't promise that I'm going to be your perfect husband. I can't promise that I will never hurt you. But I promise that I will fight for us no matter what. I promise to keep you safe and alive while I'm still breathing. I promise that I will love you forever." Pinunasan ko ang tumulong luha sa mga mata ko kapag kwan ay ngumiti sakanya at muling nag salita.

"I promise to cook for you. I promise to serve you until we gets old. I promise to hold and cherish u. I promise to keep myself open to u, let you see through the window of my world into my inner most fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise that I will not broke my promises. "

"And on this day, I am the most happiest man in this world because I will be able to marry again the love of my life. I am so thankful that you stayed at my side and you never give me up. I am thankful because you accept me and my flaws. I am thankful that you fight for me even you're hurt. I love you so much and I will love you until the rest of my life." I said as I finished my vows crying. I put the ring on her finger and after that I wiped my tears.

"Hubby, take this ring as a sign of my undying love. A sign of my promise that I will take care of you for the rest of my life. To love and fight for you until my last breath. I promise to go along with you, to be willing to face changes inorder to keep our relationship stronger and more exciting. I promise to love you in good times and bad times. I promise to forgive you when you hurt me. I promose that I will be a good wife and good mother to our children. I promise to be at your side in times of sickness and poor."

" I know, we faced a lot of challenges, problems and fears in our life. Dumating din ito sa punto na halos gusto ko ng sumuko. But, I promised to him that I will always be strong no matter what. I am thankful that you didn't leave me. I'm thankful that you love me. I'm thankful that you are always at my side. And most especially, I am thankful that you accept me. I love you so much and I will love you more harder and deeper until my last breath." she said crying while puting the ring on my finger. I smiled sweetly at her and kiss her hand.

Her vows. I put it in my mind and in my heart. Ito lang ang gustong gusto kong babae at siya lang ang mamahalin ko habang buhay.

Muli kaming humarap sa pare at hinintay ang susunod nitong sasabihin.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride"

Humarap ako kay Fire at maingat na itinaas ang belo nito. Nakangiti ito habang lumuluha. Pinunasan ko ang luha nito at agad na kinabig sa bewang. I kiss her passionately and sweet. It's get deeper but I don't care. This is our moment and we will enjoy it.

Hinihingal kaming pareho ng pakawalan namin ang labi ng isa't isa. Nakangiti kaming pareho ng humarap kami sa mga bisita namin. The BlackPhoenix are happy for us and ofcourse our relatives.

We take pictures and after that is we went outside the church. Unti-unti ng nagsialisan ang mga bisita naminpara pumunta sa mansion namin. It's our reception area.

Inalalayan ko ang asawa ko papasok sa sasakyan namin. Our babies are with our parents at nauna na sila. Hawak hawak ko ang kamay nga asawa ko habang nag mamaneho ako patungo sa mansion.

"I love you wife." nakangiting sabi ko at hinalikan ang kamay nito.

"I love you too." she said while chuckling. We share stories together while we are driving.

Nakarating kami sa mansion namin at nandun na ang lahat ng bisita namin. They are waiting for us. We went to our table and after that is I gave my short message for them.

Pagkatapos ay tumayo si Fire upang ihagis ang bulaklak sa mga kababaihang nag kumpol kumpol sa gitna.

"At the count of three you throw your boquet. In three.. two .... one!"

Masaya kaming kumain at nag kwentuhan. The gang sing a song for us and they even dance. I enjoy our moment while hugging my wife from the side.

Maya-maya ay tumayo ako at kinuha ko ang mike mula sa host. I face Fire and smile at her.

"Love. This is my song for you" malambing kong sabi. Sinenyasan ko ang banda para simulan ko na ang pag kanta. I sing the 'girl like you' and I only focused my gaze on her.

She was smiling at me the whole time I sing for her. After that is she stand up and hug me as I come closer to her. I kiss her on the forehead and whispers I love you. She answer me back and after that is I didn't expect her to koss me on my lips.

Nagugulat pa rin talaga ako kapag siya ang humahalik sa akin. I love it by the way. We spend our time on the reception area. We dance together and we even sing a song together.

I coudn't believe what I am feeling and experiencing right now. I'm just a man who was Cold Hearted and ruthless before. I can't believe that a girl like her will stay with me and tame me without so much effort. I'm so happy that we are here right now. Enjoying ourselves together with our children. I know that this is not the end cause I know that this is the start. A start that tells us that we have still many struggles to face again. We have to overcome again the fears in our life. But I know, we will stay strong as long as one of us will not give up.

I look again at my wife who is laughing hard right now. I smile sweetly and kiss her at the side of her haid.

"I love you wife. Always and forever" I sweetly said. She face me and smile.

"I love you too hubby. Until my last breath." mahina niyang sabi ngunit malinaw sa pandinig ko. I reach her lips and kiss her passionately. She imidietly responded to my kiss. I smile and continued kissing her.

I'm happy and contended right now. This woman will always be my home, my soft spot and ofcourse, my angel. She will always be my life and without her, my life will be shatter in piece and ofcourse worthless. This woman will always be my forever.

Special Chapter is now done and this is really the last. I just miss this so I made a another chapter.😊 Thank you for the support and votes😊 Saranghae😘😍

'My Cold Hearted Husband'

A guy that is heartless
and always cold.

A girl that is simple
yet beautiful inside
and outside.

A two person with
opposite personality.

A two person who sacrifice
and fight for their love.

A two prson who ended up
in each others arms.

Credits: to the owner of
the book cover😂

And also pls pm me if you want to make my book cover. I would gladly accept it😂 (kakapalan ko na po ang mukha ko but still your a big help😊)

Signing off:
Your author,
Mae