CHAPTER 89

Chen Fan gave his guests a cue to leave when the discussion was reaching its end.

Before they left, Chen Fan wanted each one of them to have a cup of drink.

"What's happening?" Everyone was confused as to what or why they had to drink. Nonetheless, A'Biao picked up the jug and poured its contents to everyone's cup.

Master Guo was a martial artist and had much less to worry about. He downed the contents of the cup in one go, in order to quench his thirst.

Suddenly, he felt a cold sensation go down his throat all the way to his belly. Then, the coldness turned into heat and swept through his body. When the hot energy reached his old wound, he felt a prickly sensation in the area and then a soothing comfort in its wake.

"WOW!" Master Guo looked to Chen Fan incredulously.

Everyone else followed suit, and their expression suggested that they had felt the same miraculous feeling inside of them.

"OMG. I have never felt lighter before. This is amazing!" A'Biao said with a gaping mouth.

"No kidding! My joints always acted up during winter, but now I can't feel a thing!" Zhou Tianhao exclaimed.

However, of all the people who took the drink, the Third Lord Wei felt the greatest improvement in his body.

Years of debauchery had slowly wasted away his vitality. If not for the Dharma Artifact Chen Fan made for him, he would have already been in a sick bed,

After the first cautious sip, his first impression was the freshness and clearness in the water. It was better than any spring water he had sampled in his life.

When the smooth contents slide down into his belly, it suddenly caught fire and warmed up his body and, charging up his system. He had been working hard under the sheets with two of his mistresses last night, so it was supposed to be resting time right now; however, he felt desire light up again in between his legs.

"Master Chen, Is this water from heaven?" Third Lord Wei exclaimed.

"Well, yes and no. You can also say that it was no different than those snake oils sold on the infomercial." Chen Fan said lightly.

This pitcher of water had been sitting in the Spirit Gathering Array for a whole day, and by then had soaked up all the Spirit Qi in its surroundings. One sip of this water would amount to a night breathing in the air filled with Spirit Qi.

After Chen Fan had completed the Spirit Qi Mist, the Misty Mountain mansion had become the Spirit Land for all intents and purposes. The air around the mansion was fused with Spirit Qi Mist thanks to the concentration of Spirit Qi ten times higher than it was outside of the array. Meanwhile, the water absorbed the Spirit Qi Mist and further concentrated the Qi. That was why the contents in the jug had such a strong effect on the drinkers.

However, this water was just regular water infused with Spirit Qi. Its beneficial effects fell short compared to the tea prepared using the Essence Gathering Pill.

"Master Chen, can I have another cup?" Zhou Tianhao hazarded.

"Of course." Chen Fan said casually. "However, since your old wound is not fully healed yet, I won't drink too much if I were you."

As long as the Spirit Gathering Array was not broken, Chen Fan had an unlimited supply of such water.

"Yea, Master Guo, you go ahead first. I will have a second cup as well..." Zhou Tianhao said.

"Thank you, master!" Master Guo bowed deeply to Chen Fan.

His defeat at the tournament at the hands of Eight-Armed Arhat: Song Tao had left him a stubborn wound. Even after three months of recuperation, the wound had healed only slightly, and any large movement would cause a burning sensation around the wound. Master Guo hoped that the heavenly water would be able to accelerate the healing process.

Rebirth of the Urban Immortal CultivatorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara